• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

Chris Pratt What GIF

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Man my barber gal took a bit more off than usual but I wasn't expecting my work laptop's facial recognition to be like "LOL that's not you"

Similar happened to me Tuesday. New girl cutting my hair, was reading the news on my phone for five or so minutes not paying attention. When I looked up I was like damn, I look like I just joined the Navy. Not bad, I used to rock my hair like this several years ago anyways - just took me by surprise.

Thaedolus

Real disappointed in Callisto Protocol being a mess on PC :(

Real disappointed to get a voicemail from a coworker who e-mailed me last night, which I responded to this morning, which he then responded back to, and the voicemail says "hey I sent you an e-mail last night and haven't heard back yet..."

WTF bro? You responded to my response??

Last edited:

Thaedolus

I took one of the microdose capsules my wife's friend game to give it a try this morning. Then I looked around at all the food in the kitchen and thought I need to go on a walk to keep myself from bored eating.

Thirty minutes into the walk: that was not a "micro" dose....

nush

I took one of the microdose capsules my wife's friend game to give it a try this morning. Then I looked around at all the food in the kitchen and thought I need to go on a walk to keep myself from bored eating.

Thirty minutes into the walk: that was not a "micro" dose....

You're looking after kids right? Dumbass.

Thaedolus

You're looking after kids right? Dumbass.
My wife had them with her all day, not that it should matter, the point was more that I felt it rather than the “barely notice it” which was promised. My Sunday was to consist of playing video games and watching football and by golly that’s what I did.

Thaedolus

The Lord Of The Rings Mueller Report GIF by reactionseditor

Baby boy Peggies arrived on Krampus day and is a healthy little lad.

Next time on Meta: Peggies' husband gets a vasectomy.

Animated GIF
Congratulations!!!

Just wait until they’re old enough to play together, it makes shit way easier until the older one decides to see what happens when they choke the younger…

Anyway tell the Mr it’s not so bad, from my experience. Not from others’, but from mine it wasn’t bad!

Peggies

Gold Member
Congratulations!!!

Just wait until they’re old enough to play together, it makes shit way easier until the older one decides to see what happens when they choke the younger…

Anyway tell the Mr it’s not so bad, from my experience. Not from others’, but from mine it wasn’t bad!
I told him about your tip with the frozen peas and he was like "Not the peeeeas!"
nicolas cage bees GIF

Any of you guys got your Christmas lights up yet? It's -3°c here and it's colder than a witches clitoris. This is my first attempt at Christmas light's, not quite National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I was wearing shorts and a vest straight from the gym recording that.😢

Last edited:
Top Bottom