• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

I just found out that NeoGAF has a feature where you can host your own twitch streams and link them to your account. That's pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.

So my question is: How popular is this feature? Does it get combined with the NeoGAF discord server? I'd love to host a P.T. Demo stream next Halloween!

I just found out that NeoGAF has a feature where you can host your own twitch streams and link them to your account. That's pretty freaking awesome if you ask me.

So my question is: How popular is this feature? Does it get combined with the NeoGAF discord server? I'd love to host a P.T. Demo stream next Halloween!
You just know noticed Twitch integration?

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken

What did you think ‘Streams’ was in the menu? Brap pissing on fatties?

Shifty

Derailing this Big Dick Energy train because it's E3 time and with E3 time comes a whole lotta threads.

I've had enough, I'm seconding/thirding/fourthing/howevermanyining the request for a thread ignore button. Again.

Because while I realise it's less of a dead horse at this point and more of a biodegraded pile of dust, I don't got time to be putting up with dumbass Anita Sarkeesian soapboxing (tagged with the eye-catching E3 thingamajig no less because of course it's E3-related soapboxing) in what should be the most enjoyable time of the year for videogame news.

I'm sick of it 😤

So please for the love of all that's holy give us an option to filter out threads from the front pages of each subforum. I'd implement it myself, but Chrome for mobile doesn't do extensions :messenger_frowning_

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
I'm not sure I'm ever going to use that one having not been into the games, it just feels like a like with a reference twist. Nice work on the icon though!

You’re missing out. Git gud and rekindle with the DS1 remaster so you can get the reference.

Kadayi

Banned
I'm not sure I'm ever going to use that one having not been into the games, it just feels like a like with a reference twist. Nice work on the icon though!

Basically, I'd say deep joy if not rapture

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I never really got into the Souls games much outside of Bloodbone, I'm aware of this phrase but I don't understand it's use as an emote, in what situation would you use it?
It's just a meme/pop culture reference like arrow to the knee or the cake is a lie. Great series though and if you have the means you should definitely play Demon's Souls (though certain fights like 3-3 will have lost its wonder by now).

Nymphae

Banned
You’re missing out. Git gud and rekindle with the DS1 remaster so you can get the reference.

I tried the remaster, didn't really get into it, I just prefer everything about Bloodborne. I got to the Sun guy though, not sure if there is more to it than just him saying that? It just didn't resonate with me in any way though I'm aware the internet loves it.

It's just a meme/pop culture reference like arrow to the knee or the cake is a lie. Great series though and if you have the means you should definitely play Demon's Souls (though certain fights like 3-3 will have lost its wonder by now).

I actually did play Demon's Souls way back when it first came out, and had a decent enough time with it on a Christmas holiday, but I didn't beat it, got to the very last area I think and had moved on to CoD or something lol. I stayed away from those games until getting into Bloodborne.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's been awesome hanging out with everyone on GAF today. Much love.

I absolutely love the new E3 thread tagging system, and the new reactions / reaction icons are dope!

Barnabot

What's with the CP2077 thread brap brap had just created? It had already awaken two manchurian candidates to shit on that and I don't think they're done with that yet.

:p

Chittagong

Gold Member
I’d be getting my 13 year achievement by now, but an angry oldGAF mod with an axe to grind permed my account.

I don’t really care anymore though. Looking forward = newGAF. I don’t want to live in the past.

I still can’t believe I survived the insanity without copping a perm. I was critical about unchecked and encouraged EU immigration of young men who pay thousands to the mafia , which didn’t go well at the time (literal nazi, racist etc.).

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Weird way to go out sqorin hammerfarf. Not sure, what you were hoping to achieve there.

I will miss your Rodney Dangerfield-esque one-liners. Don’t be creepy now.
I was hoping to eventually convince him that the MMR vaccine isn't as bad as he thinks it is, and that's it's actually more preferable than the diseases it protects against.

Welp.

Top Bottom