• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Nymphae

Banned
Shameful thread from VertigoOA VertigoOA the other day about RDR2, which was locked before I could add my response. Obviously I don't want to start the conversation again here, but I wanted to note that I have been watching a lot of Westerns lately, and have been really getting the urge to jump back into the game, it was fucking fantastic and I'll be revisiting that one for many years to come. Man that was a dumb thread.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
Just want to thank EviLore EviLore for doing what he's doing. The ZQ thing really shows the hazard of going against the mob, I can't even begin to imagine the harassment he must have to deal with on a daily basis. Honestly I'm not sure where I'd go on the internet if this place disappeared.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Shameful thread from VertigoOA VertigoOA the other day about RDR2, which was locked before I could add my response. Obviously I don't want to start the conversation again here, but I wanted to note that I have been watching a lot of Westerns lately, and have been really getting the urge to jump back into the game, it was fucking fantastic and I'll be revisiting that one for many years to come. Man that was a dumb thread.

Glad the thread was closed. It was blatant childish bait.

Mista

Banned
Just want to thank EviLore EviLore for doing what he's doing. The ZQ thing really shows the hazard of going against the mob, I can't even begin to imagine the harassment he must have to deal with on a daily basis. Honestly I'm not sure where I'd go on the internet if this place disappeared.
Well, I’m glad you decided to stick around after the ban. You’re a good lad and we love having you here. Tyler is tough, I can imagine the shit he gets but he’s still standing strong. There’s a saying in Arabic we have that might not sound as strong after translation: The convoy carries on while the dogs bark

I didn't even play the game yet and I still think that thread was an embarrasment.

Nymphae

Banned
I wish it was possible to have separate theme settings for mobile and desktop. I like having the light theme on mobile because I find that easier to read on my phone in daylight, but I always prefer dark for desktop.

brap

Banned
Papa Papa watch out he's wearing his kilt!!
hqdefault.jpg

I just don't understand people going out of their way and getting banned. I may or may not agree with another person, but I will always try to respect theirs. If your opinion is different from mine, you're not my enemy by default. This has been a rule of my friendships that have lasted for decades now.

Yep, just had one myself.

Apparently I am salty in that Reddit thread because the link says that 17 of the nominated games are remakes/remasters and that I don't like a diverse line up.

Gtfo with that crap. Seems that they don't understand constructive critisism especially when I played some of those games and loved them. I wouldn't class remakes that define the PS4.

Kagey K

Banned

Apparently I am salty in that Reddit thread because the link says that 17 of the nominated games are remakes/remasters and that I don't like a diverse line up.

Gtfo with that crap. Seems that they don't understand constructive critisism especially when I played some of those games and loved them. I wouldn't class remakes that define the PS4.
I would agree that they should define the system they were originally made for.

I don’t get why people would be mad that they got to play great games on new systems, but they don’t help define that new console.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™

XIwZKW8.jpg

brap

Banned

VjNgVB3.png

Kagey K

Banned
No I'm serious, what do you mean about trying to be the new you?

I don't mean to come off like annoying try hard, so if I am I'm going to have to take a step back.

Edit: not that I'm calling you that. I was just having fun but I don't want to annoy people :(
I think it’s the avatar throwing people off. You need bug eyed Frank West back.

It’s like your schtick now and you can’t escape it.

Last edited:
I would agree that they should define the system they were originally made for.

I don’t get why people would be mad that they got to play great games on new systems, but they don’t help define that new console.

Having remssters is fine to play but they don't define the console I agree.

Just grinds my gears when people take your post and call you salty as I didn't attack any game in particular!

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Having remssters is fine to play but they don't define the console I agree.

Just grinds my gears when people take your oost and call you salty as I didn't attack any game in particular!
If you are going to post on the gaming side you better grow thick skin. Being called salty will be the worst of your worries.

Even if games are fun, sometimes that side of the forum isn’t.

It can be a rough place sometimes, you will get mad and you will get hurt.

If you are going to post on the gaming side you better grow thick skin. Being called salty will be the worst of your worries.

Even if games are fun, sometimes that side of the forum isn’t.

It can be a rough place sometimes, you will get mad and you will get hurt.

It wasn't the salt that bothered me initially, but assuming I don't game, but point well made. :)

True, have to expect the fanboy comments I guess.

Top Bottom