• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Can't wait for @CyberPanda to BTFO of Cunth Cunth 's 6th position on the TOP 20 list
hhh.png
I'm going to tell EviLore EviLore you're breaking the new mention feature with your trademark reactions.

EDIT: You see? They were floating away in your post and now they're gone after I quoted you.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Ironically, salt is one of the 2 flavors not naturally produced, so humans and animals seek it out.

Sugar is the other.
Anyone's who's been fortunate enough to lick my nutsac after a strenuous gym sesh will definitely be aware that it's not naturally produced 👅

Papa

Banned
I'd ask for GymWolf GymWolf but I believe I'm on ignore as well lol. My advice is to return the favour to those who you strongly suspect have you on ignore, if it bothers you that much. Not much use spending any time worrying about a person who has decided to erase you from the board, is there?

Nah but it’s pretty funny

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I'd ask for GymWolf GymWolf but I believe I'm on ignore as well lol. My advice is to return the favour to those who you strongly suspect have you on ignore, if it bothers you that much. Not much use spending any time worrying about a person who has decided to erase you from the board, is there?

Pretty sure I am on ignore as well, or at least that is what he told me after he threw a hissy.

Nymphae

Banned
giphy.gif

Kinda adds new context to his posts knowing he's talking to himself.

Reminder that at one point he wanted a two way ignore feature which would have made his content invisible to anyone he had placed on ignore, which would mean eventually he would be posting for himself lol.

Last edited:

GymWolf

I'd ask for GymWolf GymWolf but I believe I'm on ignore as well lol. My advice is to return the favour to those that you strongly suspect have you on ignore, if it bothers you that much. Not much use spending any time worrying about a person who has decided to erase you from the board, is there?
i never ignored anyone in my life in any forum, i'm really hard to bother tbh...
oh well, i hope he change his mind, if not "shrugs"

Last edited:
Top Bottom