• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

THEAP99

Banned
something strange is happening, i don't wanna be involved

57db9dccb40f25cc20a0ff4a705d2b70.png

THEAP99

Banned
im apart of the ps5 subreddit discord and he joined saying stuff and then dm'd me saying that. sounds fishy i don't wanna be apart of this little battle or whatever it is

cormack12

Gold Member
Last edited:

DESTROYA

ok. hope ur right
Yeah , that’s not my style. I might be a bit of a dick at times but I‘m not that that much of a dick. We’re mostly cool here , sure we have disagreements but for the most part all get along even if we don’t agree with everything.
Where did you get that DM from?

Last edited:
They stole my avatar as well.
Still don't get that 'we're coming'. Lmao.
Probably a member of the much feared "sleeper cell" that keeps threatening to invade. Basically a bunch of terminally unlikeable shit stains that have somehow deluded themselves into thinking they're changing the course of history. In reality, just a crowd of mouth-breathers with nothing going on in their lives. I'd feel sorry for them if they weren't such abominable cunts.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
That SSD thread joke is something I even post here on GAF. That discord is not associated with ResetEra, its a Xbox discord I frequently visit. Apart from that I don't know who those guys in the DM are. Alpha has been warned by the mods already and I am not accountable for what he thinks.
You guys have really fallen low. Targetting me by making stuff up.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
Full context. After that was me and Josh asking him to stop.
PJxZVg3.png

I just realised Alpha and Destroya were banned after that(so you cant see their messages). Does this look like a group who wants to invade GAF ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom