• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

thelastword

Banned
OK OK OK OKAYYYYY!!!!!!!!

Well, what do we have here?! 👀👀👀👀👀👀

The XBOX ERA Discord group are at it again, they are mocking thelastword thelastword and mocking Mod of War for the millionth time and calling him a Sony pony, I just got those screenshots sent to me by a source that I have on Twitter, I can’t expose him at all.

But maaaaaan, they are spreading bullshit and are disgusting! 😂😂🤣😂😂🤣🤣😂

They really got scared of that Unreal 5 demo, it made them insecure, these are new screenshot that were grabbed sometime ago.

9mvdwHO.jpg

1IlflSV.jpg

Edit: It seems this is old stuff back when it was GitHub and Tommy Fisher stuff LMAO!!

So this is just a throwback to the shit show that happened on those days.
Well it may be old, but I've never seen that screen leak before. I also heard lots of more damaging and poisonous stuff to their reputations were deleted when they realized there was a spy, lots of stuff deleted off era...

So are they saying, Tommy Fisher was an XBOX plant to get Sony's fans all hyped up towards a fall. Funny it backfired because we are still very impressed with the system, perhaps even more impressed for all the custom work and effort Cerny put in vs a 13TF console without an SSD as good or IO, the geometry engine, the tempest engine or the efforts into the haptic controller. 13TF would mean these other aspects of the console would not be as good since price is a heavy consideration..

The lengths these guys would go to, but I'm sure the PS5 PRO will hit 13TF or more, but it would be on top of a very impressive architecture and console design...

Aybabtu.png

THEAP99 THEAP99 , Bernkastel Bernkastel : While it was a fun wacky ride while it lasted, nobody cares about your Discord drama bullshit anymore. Give it a rest and quit while you're behind.

Now to get this thread back on track: Can somebody storm off in a huff and say this isn't the community for them anymore based on a mild disagreement and request a self ban? Then can a bunch of other posters plead with them to come back and take some time to cool off? Then can the original person request to be unbanned and be all "Sorry guys, I let things get to me, thanks for bringing me back from the brink! Much love :messenger_heart: "

That is the lifeblood of this thread damnit! Let us continue our eternal cycle!

❤️ thanks for bringing me back from the brink Ryu ❤️

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!

The XBOX ERA Discord group are at it again, they are mocking thelastword thelastword and mocking Mod of War for the millionth time and calling him a Sony pony, I just got those screenshots sent to me by a source that I have on Twitter, I can’t expose him at all.

They really got scared of that Unreal 5 demo, it made them insecure, these are new screenshot that were grabbed sometime ago.

9mvdwHO.jpg

1IlflSV.jpg

Edit: It seems this is old stuff back when it was GitHub and Tommy Fisher stuff LMAO!!

I dont want to participate in this, but since another screenshot has been bought up, who is this purple Lady Bernkastel ?
The discord I am part is not XboxEra. Way back before I was in ResetEra, I joined the XboxEra discord by mailing the XboxEra mail id from there youtube channel for an invite(this was in january). I was definitely not using this profile picture and was definitely not purple(look at EvilBoris, purple means mods/admins in this server).
R5krCyE.png

My final chat in XboxEra was shortly after this. And eventually I was purged sometime in February.
December 31, after I joined(screenshot from the dm now)
GWYWadp.png

January 10, after I stopped posting in the discord(screenshot from the dm now)
nlmO9vh.png

There is only one Xbox discord I am a member of and it sure as hell is not XboxEra.

If someone from XboxEra is here, who is this purple Lady Bernkastel ?
THEAP99 THEAP99 , Bernkastel Bernkastel : While it was a fun wacky ride while it lasted, nobody cares about your Discord drama bullshit anymore. Give it a rest and quit while you're behind.

Now to get this thread back on track: Can somebody storm off in a huff and say this isn't the community for them anymore based on a mild disagreement and request a self ban? Then can a bunch of other posters plead with them to come back and take some time to cool off? Then can the original person request to be unbanned and be all "Sorry guys, I let things get to me, thanks for bringing me back from the brink! Much love :messenger_heart: "

That is the lifeblood of this thread damnit! Let us continue our eternal cycle!
I dont care either. But if someone was posting fake discord screenshots on you, what will you do ? I honestly want it to end.

Last edited:

LED Guy?

Banned
WoW it seems like GAF loves talking about this drama. Let me give some context. _phigmr and Pepperoni were banned before the chat with me in the screenshot. Its like Destroya and Alpha came to replace them. Pepperoni was the funniest going on about how Japanese people will throw the PS5 in the ocean. _phigmr was on the Playstation side talking about how he believes in Cerny and was talking about how many times he listened to "Road to PS5". I wish I had taken a screenshot. Destroya and Alpha were a bit more moderate(they both were on Xbox side now). It seemed like a coordinated trolling attempt.
57db9dccb40f25cc20a0ff4a705d2b70.png

This screenshot with me was taken the day Alpha posted that(15 May), as if he knew he would be banned. And then later Destroya DM'ed it to AP. As soon as I show the name "THEAP99" in the ban review thread, I knew who was doing this and why.
After that came another guy who is now taking the Playstation side(they all join after someone is banned) but he is in even more moderation and has not broken any rules, so not banned yet. But I blocked him anyway since he DM'ed me. When someone asked what is GAF, he said
But it’s really weird ain’t it?

Yoshi

Headmaster of Console Warrior Jugendstrafanstalt

9mvdwHO.jpg

1IlflSV.jpg

Is this some kind of THEAP99 THEAP99 parody? These are the precise discord screenshots theap99 posted.

Well it may be old, but I've never seen that screen leak before. I also heard lots of more damaging and poisonous stuff to their reputations were deleted when they realized there was a spy, lots of stuff deleted off era...

So are they saying, Tommy Fisher was an XBOX plant to get Sony's fans all hyped up towards a fall. Funny it backfired because we are still very impressed with the system, perhaps even more impressed for all the custom work and effort Cerny put in vs a 13TF console without an SSD as good or IO, the geometry engine, the tempest engine or the efforts into the haptic controller. 13TF would mean these other aspects of the console would not be as good since price is a heavy consideration..

The lengths these guys would go to, but I'm sure the PS5 PRO will hit 13TF or more, but it would be on top of a very impressive architecture and console design...
Take your fucking console war shit out of the meta thread.

Last edited:

Yoshi

They must be bored over in the next gen spec circle jerk so, they're coming over here to stir up drama with their secret discord conspiracies :pie_roffles: "pie_tears_joy: :pie_roffles:

Let's have some more hedgehogs dammit.

OIP.AX8mqPApoQPMcsBoShjFQgHaGB
I thought hedgehogs loked like this?
SI_3DS_SonicGenerations_image1600w.jpg

Next you tell me they are not rolling around at the speed of sound...

Or cute baby skunks..

qqONEpL.jpg
I do have trouble differentiating console warriors and skunks by their smell though - and evidently that's my most important sense.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

But it’s really weird ain’t it?
Whats weird is you are holding onto a pic supposedly from XboxEra with me being at the top of mod hierarchy(purple color), talking like some comic villain role in the console war play, using a profile pic I used after the XSX/PS5 spec reveal, supposedly during Github/Tommy Fisher talk(when I was already purged from that server).
There are so many things wrong with that pic. Although, I can see why you will hold it so dear.

Last edited:

LED Guy?

Banned
Whats weird is you are holding onto a pic supposedly from XboxEra with me being at the top of mod hierarchy(purple color), talking like some comic villain role in the console war play, using a profile pic I used after the XSX/PS5 spec reveal, supposedly during Github/Tommy Fisher talk(when I was already purged from that server).
There are so many things wrong with that pic. Although, I can see why you will hold it so dear.
OK OK enough of that, I was just joking LOL!!

It got sent to me on Twitter in a random DM, I just have 1 question, was Tommy Fisher constructed from that Discord group? If yes then this is so disgusting from those fanboys to do such a thing.

Bernkastel

OK OK enough of that, I was just joking LOL!!

It got sent to me on Twitter in a random DM, I just have 1 question, was Tommy Fisher constructed from that Discord group? If yes then this is so disgusting from those fanboys to do such a thing.
I dont know anything about that server after I left.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
Is this some kind of THEAP99 THEAP99 parody? These are the precise discord screenshots theap99 posted.

Take your fucking console war shit out of the meta thread.
Why don't you tell the mod who moved all these posts to the meta thread you bad internet hombre. He was the one who did so, curse him up something fierce and defend the honor of your meta thread whydontyou?

Yoshi

Why don't you tell the mod who moved all these posts to the meta thread you bad internet hombre. He was the one who did so, curse him up something fierce and defend the honor of your meta thread whydontyou?
It is even worse to post your console warrior garbage in the ban review thread than posting it here, so there is that.

Console warrior garbage because I responded to a leaked screen with my namecall on some dubious discord? I suggest you stay in your bubble...
No, because you felt the need to lay out arguments why your console manufacturer is superior here, where nobody wants to read that bullshit.

Yoshi

Console warrior garbage because I responded to a leaked screen with my namecall on some dubious discord? I suggest you stay in your bubble...
You do realise that these discord people are not here, right? And that some console warrior garbage written in some discord does not necessitate an elaborate response about how amazing your console of choice is? Or, even crazier, how amazing a future revision of your console of choice is? Or speculating on what "the other side" may have done or plans and whether it is successful? You (collectively and of course including Xbox warriors as well as PlayStation warriors) get more than enough leeway to post your stupid bickering on the gaming side, we really do not need to open a second kindergarden for console warriors on the OT side.

I am very happy to stay in my bubble where we discuss how we enjoy or do not enjoy specific games and base our console buying decision on the games line up, rather than a feeling of superiority and belonging to a toy maker, thank you.

Who knew (some) the female GAF members congregate here when something juicy happens in a discords? :LOL:

I like Lady Bernkastel but why would someone who loves Xbox be in a PS5 Discord? I wanna know these conspiracies of "we are coming for you" stalkers in Discords now.

Yoshi

Who knew (some) the female GAF members congregate here when something juicy happens in a discords? :LOL:

I like Lady Bernkastel but why would someone who loves Xbox be in a PS5 Discord? I wanna know these conspiracies of "we are coming for you" stalkers in Discords now.
Ever heard of polyamoury?

Top Bottom