• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

O-N-E

If anyone gives me gold I'll fucking kill em.

GAF is too smart for your reverse-psychology trickses.

I actually don't know what I did to offend Richard Packer. or maybe I'm just not in on some inside joke and he's not actually offended. But I come to this thread to hang out generally not really looking to make waves. especially since you guys all seem cool there's definitely no buzz kills in here like there tend to be in the video game section.

Packer is an enemy to humanity. If you see his repulsive visage shambling your way, spit in his direction.

O-N-E

If you guys don't give brap gold I'll kill him!

tumblr_ovpxab6jx71u3fdy9o3_500.gifv

I found out why my computer was being a giant piece of shit... some sort of liquid got into my power strip at some point who knows when. It was sparking and has been for God knows how long, I used to hear the sound and thought it was this weird device I have in the other corner of the room for scaring bugs. Basically I'm lucky my room never caught fire in my sleep. New strip now, seems to work? So far so good, tried one of the games that was giving me trouble... seems to work!

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Im watching pen15 and there was such a random ass scene with a boob and I somehow thought be uncomfortable around a boob was behind me. Yet...I feel like I need a shower.

O-N-E

LMAO Circumcision boys club.

xLkLhRB.gif

*sad skin flap noises*

Those threads are always started by clearly “secure” foreskin thumping folk who so desperately wish for someone to be jealous of them and continue the circle-jerk with the same refuted points, including equating it to female circumcision (real high IQ move right there :messenger_weary::messenger_ok:), long after the only opposition left the thread.

Reeks of sweaty desperation.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
*sad skin flap noises*

Those threads are always started by clearly “secure” foreskin thumping folk who so desperately wish for someone to be jealous of them and continue the circle-jerk with the same refuted points, including equating it to female circumcision (real high IQ move right there :messenger_weary::messenger_ok:), long after the only opposition left the thread.

Reeks of sweaty desperation.
The real high IQ move is saying people should have a choice and then saying tradition is more important.

2YRlXIj.png

O-N-E

The real high IQ move is saying people should have a choice and then saying tradition is more important.

2YRlXIj.png

Yeah, don’t misconstrue what I said. I was talking about parents / guardians making the choice.

I don’t care about your skin flaps, Slow. Revel in them. Whatever.

The desperation is what’s gross.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, don’t misconstrue what I said. I was talking about parents / guardians making the choice.
That's the same thing. I believe that people should have the final say on their own bodies. Whether they want to be cut or not, that it is their choice.

Until we all become robots anyway.

Komatsu

lol

Not really. I was not born in Mexico. So I can't join @Happosai in Mexico or live in Japan for 6 months without a visa. I can't even write in spanish or speak it properly either.

I know this is 8 pages back, but I was catching up on this thread and noticed it. US citizens can live in Japan for 6 months w/o a visa but even if you come from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel there at all, it's actually ridiculously easy to get one. I hold citizenship in more than one country, and I still have my Brazilian passport and wanted a Japanese visa stamp (they're beautiful), so I drove to NYC and applied for a visa. They gave me one good for like 100 days no sweat. So if you ever think about spending time in Nihonland, don't let your passport hold you back.

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I know this is 8 pages back, but I was catching up on this thread and noticed it. US citizens can live in Japan for 6 months w/o a visa but even if you come from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel there at all, it's actually ridiculously easy to get one. I hold citizenship in more than one country, and I still have my Brazilian passport and wanted a Japanese visa stamp (they're beautiful), so I drove to NYC and applied for a visa. They gave me one good for like 100 days no sweat. So if you ever think about spending time in Nihonland, don't let your passport hold you back.
That's good to know, thanks!
kPW6Lgv.png

Top Bottom