• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished Peace Walker HD and god damn it was tedious. There's way too many missions to complete just to beat the game, and far too many of those are mech battles which are not at all fun and I don't see how there's many ways of doing them.

I get that the whole game has to hinge around the development of Mother Base, but I would have much preferred an option whereby I can send squads to do Extra Ops that I don't want to do, and focus on enjoying the bite-sized stealth challenges.

Started up MGS4 and uhhh... it might take some adjusting having just played the others at 60fps.

Also, 24 season preference: 1 > 5 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 9 > 8 > 7 > 6

Yeah I didn't like PW either. Boss fights especially were boring, but I enjoyed the story enough, even though its no MGS3. Tedious is definitely the best way to describe it. Especially when you can run out of ammo during the
Peacewalker fight and have to start all over again.

Wow.

CB_eSRvUIAAR-SE.jpg

Yeah those look absolutely atrocious. I feel like it's way too gritty and unlike the pristine mechanical look of say Big Boss's prosthetic or Mother Base's clean look.

SJRB

Gold Member
Yeah those look absolutely atrocious. I feel like it's way too gritty and unlike the pristine mechanical look of say Big Boss's prosthetic or Mother Base's clean look.

Not to mention is has a fucking MSF decall even though it's Diamond Dogs now.

sexyelder

I really hope in MGS V Mother Base can have a runway for planes so we can do halo jumps n stuff. A halo jump into the African jungle would be awesome.

Mexen

You want this one or the one you requested in the avatar thread?

xbj1YwQ.png

This one for now.
both. Thread request avatar is for later. Just want those in advance.

Can this one work with a transparent background?

Original image.
20239_gorillaz.jpg

brau

This one for now.
both. Thread request avatar is for later. Just want those in advance.

Can this one work with a transparent background?

Original imgage.
20239_gorillaz.jpg

My bad. i didn't save the file, i just copy paste and that looses the alpha.

here.

nYlXlnU.png

EpicBox

Is anyone else getting trailer fatigue from TPP? I've been sold on it since the first gameplay trailer and I feel like it will be more enjoyable if I completely ignore all its E3 material this year.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I really hope in MGS V Mother Base can have a runway for planes so we can do halo jumps n stuff. A halo jump into the African jungle would be awesome.

Damn, this sounds awesome! Doubt this'll happen now, but it'd be damn good.

wilsonda

Is anyone else getting trailer fatigue from TPP? I've been sold on it since the first gameplay trailer and I feel like it will be more enjoyable if I completely ignore all its E3 material this year.

I fully intend for medical blackout before tpp release ... I said that last year and gave in but I remain steadfast in my resolve this year. It is also much easier having a release date to look forward to

Kindekuma

Banned

1. Get hyped from trailers
2. Go about my day for a few weeks, don't hear much MGSV news
3. Go watch a trailer
4. Get hyped again
5. Repeat

I'm listening to Way to Fall. It needs to be available to listen to in TPP from the start of the game.

" I need to be alone while I suffer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom