• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT2| © 2015 Konami Digital Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajang

Why am i here? Just to suffer?

10405646_390599891117975_2831410700718461844_n.jpg

tariniel

Since we're 5 months away I've started my plan of replaying 1 mainline Metal Gear Solid game per month until September (my plan is MGS 1-4 + PW).

I started Metal Gear Solid 1 this weekend and am having a huge nostalgia trip. I remember most of the game so clearly from when I was younger (I beat this one 10+ times back then). I made it up to Grey Fox/Ninja and... I died 5 times on him. I forgot how rough that fight can be. I'm really enjoying it so far and the voice acting is awesome. I also have a hard time not laughing when I get a codec call from 'Deepthroat'. Looking forward to playing more!

sexyelder

Since we're 5 months away I've started my plan of replaying 1 mainline Metal Gear Solid game per month until September (my plan is MGS 1-4 + PW).

I started Metal Gear Solid 1 this weekend and am having a huge nostalgia trip. I remember most of the game so clearly from when I was younger (I beat this one 10+ times back then). I made it up to Grey Fox/Ninja and... I died 5 times on him. I forgot how rough that fight can be. I'm really enjoying it so far and the voice acting is awesome. I also have a hard time not laughing when I get a codec call from 'Deepthroat'. Looking forward to playing more!
Play Portable Ops you filthy casual

Rean

MGS1 still holds up man its still one of the best in the series.

You don't have to play Portable Ops tho.

I got past the part where you fight Vamp in MGS2 last night. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I cheesed him because it was so easy to just plant C4 and flip over the railing above the water. IMO he was a pretty awful character, I didn't think any of the Dead Cell guys were very interesting or fun, although Fatman's boss battle was decent. I thought the bosses in MGS were way cooler and the battles themselves were more interesting.
Yes I know Vamp comes back and takes Emma and I have to snipe him to death, I'm just about at that part

paolo11

MGS brothers, I am currently on ACT 3 Big Boss run on the Boss Extreme Bike Chase run. How hard is the third part of the bike chase? Is it Ninja Gaiden hard?

brau

MGS brothers, I am currently on ACT 3 Big Boss run on the Boss Extreme Bike Chase run. How hard is the third part of the bike chase? Is it Ninja Gaiden hard?

image.php

YAY I DID IT!!!

To answer your question. I don't think there is a game harder than Ninja Gaiden Black. But thats just me.

Rajang

It's the only difficult section of MGS4, but it isnt that hard if you compare it to Ninja Gaiden.

Rean

I got past the part where you fight Vamp in MGS2 last night. I'm kind of ashamed to admit that I cheesed him because it was so easy to just plant C4 and flip over the railing above the water. IMO he was a pretty awful character, I didn't think any of the Dead Cell guys were very interesting or fun, although Fatman's boss battle was decent. I thought the bosses in MGS were way cooler and the battles themselves were more interesting.
Yes I know Vamp comes back and takes Emma and I have to snipe him to death, I'm just about at that part
Yea the better boss fights are near the end of the game.

Why am i here? Just to suffer?
Punished Jingo

Still one of my fav avatars in GAF. plz never change it.

image.php
Same
I rike it

How fast can we head to the next page
Hopefully faster than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom