• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choomp

Banned
I'm calling it now. Troy Baker will have the most lines spoken in game. The guy just loves his job.

Guy's the best. I would trade lives with him in an instant, voice acting sounds like a lot of fun also his voice capabilities go far beyond the normal gruff voice he does in his games, his Patrick Warburton impression is the goat. I can't wait to hear him as Ocelot.

Guy's the best. I would trade lives with him in an instant, voice acting sounds like a lot of fun also his voice capabilities go far beyond the normal gruff voice he does in his games, his Patrick Warburton impression is the goat. I can't wait to see hear him as Ocelot.

ya i agree with this

MajorTom

Guy's the best. I would trade lives with him in an instant, voice acting sounds like a lot of fun also his voice capabilities go far beyond the normal gruff voice he does in his games, his Patrick Warburton impression is the goat. I can't wait to see hear him as Ocelot.
This times a million

With Horan's memory not bring very reliable I'm wondering if they actually did the cutscene dialogue for both games on the first visit and the audio tapes on the second, I think that would make more sense.

Y'all ready for some Witcher 3 this week? Ignore that "downgrade" thread. Game looks good.

That's next week :p

I am day one. Reviews go up on Tuesday so a week early is pretty good.

I will be getting wolfenstein dlc in retail form this week. So that should keep me busy Until the 19th.

LowParry

That's next week :p

I am day one. Reviews go up on Tuesday so a week early is pretty good.

I will be getting wolfenstein dlc in retail form this week. So that should keep me busy Until the 19th.

Oh shiz you're right. I'm thinking FFX for PS4 this week. Well then. I guess another week of waiting then.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't understand. Having GZ in TPP makes sense, therefore, Konami won't do it.

MajorTom

Long gap between posts there...
I'm not too interested in anything that's releasing between now and TPP. I'll probably work on my backlog through the summer.

Choomp

Banned
Long gap between posts there...
I'm not too interested in anything that's releasing between now and TPP. I'll probably work on my backlog through the summer.

Yeah, definitely a backlog kind of Summer for me too. Going to replay some Persona and MGS games in preparation for those games as well.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
The Witcher 3 and Batman for me too. I'll also get Mad Max along MGSV in September. Hopefully.

MajorTom

Im excited for Batman and DMC4SE mainly.
I loved arkham asylum but I didn't like city as much. Then origins came along -_- I know it's a different developer but it really put me off. Also I think the batmobile stuff looks terrible.
I'll probably get it when it's on sale unless it gets incredible reviews

Rean

I loved arkham asylum but I didn't like city as much. Then origins came along -_- I know it's a different developer but it really put me off. Also I think the batmobile stuff looks terrible.
I'll probably get it when it's on sale unless it gets incredible reviews
I never played Origins so I didn't get burnt out on it, and I'm not really interested in the batmobile stuff either. I'd be gliding most of the time anyway.

Choomp

Banned
I never played Origins so I didn't get burnt out on it, and I'm not really interested in the batmobile stuff either. I'd be gliding most of the time anyway.

Origins felt a bit bland, that's all. I mean, sure, the city never really was anything special, but Arkham City was pretty packed with stuff to do. Nothing really interested me as much in Origins and kept me playing as long as City did.

Kindekuma

Banned
Can this game come out already so I can die with some closure of my favorite series? Goddamnit I'm tired of this waiting shit.

I know that feel. LORD ALMIGHTY I KNOW THAT FEEL!

Here. Have a pic of Dewito Pope and Kojima in front of a Godzilla bust.
QSpLeV1.jpg

oHEothG.jpg

I want to hug Kojima, man. I hope he's OK.

I need help: I'm playing MGS3 and I keep tripping alarms. Locating is Graniny Gorki lab after talking to Granin. I'm wearing the scientist uniform but the scientist in the area keep tripping the alarm.

Palpable

I need help: I'm playing MGS3 and I keep tripping alarms. Locating is Graniny Gorki lab after talking to Granin. I'm wearing the scientist uniform but the scientist in the area keep tripping the alarm.

Scientists know their own. Don't let them eye you for too long or they'll know you're not one of them.

Houndi101

The scientists always recognize you right? It was annoying I remember too, ended up bumrushing them and gassing them with the sleeping cigarette.

Auctopus

I know that feel. LORD ALMIGHTY I KNOW THAT FEEL!

Here. Have a pic of Dewito Pope and Kojima in front of a Godzilla bust.
QSpLeV1.jpg

oHEothG.jpg

I want to hug Kojima, man. I hope he's OK.

The Final Hours of Hideo Kojima.

No but for real, if griff' there, something's coming. News or anything.

Finished my not so stealthy approach :)
QoCE3tW.jpg

I've always saved Meryl, but now I
was lazy and submited
wanted to watch the other ending.
"Hal and Dave, that's a good one..." :)

The scientists always recognize you right? It was annoying I remember too, ended up bumrushing them and gassing them with the sleeping cigarette.

If scientists get suspicious, just turn your back to them. They get closer to you and try to get a better look, but ultimately, they'll give up.

Or you could just wear the box, even if they see you moving around they're just like:"Huh, a moving box, that's weird. Oh well, back to work,". They really don't give a shit. That's how you get past the scientists by the computers, right before Granin.

Also...

Hold triangle and he will cover his face.

I always learn something new. I know Snake adjusts his glasses if you press triangle once, but I never thought there's actually a use for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom