• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houndi101

Metal Gear Rising 2 by Platinium Games might not be dead right? If Konami is planning on making money with the franchise in the future?

Mexen

Chances are Rizing 2 is the next project after TPP. I think Konami know that it way too soon to even start on a sans-Kojima MGS title

I liked him from the beginning. MGS2 is my favourite game in the series.

I tolerated him in 2 but I admit that by the end, I kinda liked him... And then he just became this bad ass in 4. Sorta like Kojima had proven his point- he could take any Jack out there and make him a legend. These days, it is hard to hate Raiden.

Rajang

Finished my not so stealthy approach :)
QoCE3tW.jpg

I've always saved Meryl, but now I
was lazy and submited
wanted to watch the other ending.
"Hal and Dave, that's a good one..." :)

The Otacon ending is my favorite.

maxresdefault.jpg

Bro's for life.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I know that feel. LORD ALMIGHTY I KNOW THAT FEEL!

Here. Have a pic of Dewito Pope and Kojima in front of a Godzilla bust.
QSpLeV1.jpg

oHEothG.jpg

I want to hug Kojima, man. I hope he's OK.

Guess he's one of the first (outside of Konami and KojiPro) who gets to play TPP. The game should be almost done now.

Lucky bastard :p
have fun Geoff!

Rajang

Is that a recent picture?

God I hate Keighley, why that does that soulles **** have to be so close with a living legend

Error1355

Hey! Weren't you a big shot over on the TUS boards when they were still well and alive during the MGS3/Pre-MGS4 era? I remember that name and that avatar.

Yep, same Error1355 from MGS:TUS.

Pavel sold the domain name (and all the work all his staff members did for the site) to some dude and purchased a car with it back in like 2009.

Also I was such an asshole elitist back then. Sorry if I was a dick to you at any point. >_>

Pavel sold the domain name (and all the work all his staff members did for the site) to some dude and purchased a car with it back in like 2009.

Also I was such an asshole elitist back then. Sorry if I was a dick to you at any point. >_>

We're glad you came to you senses but we always loved you.

*smooch*

Haha, don't worry about it, I can't remember getting on your bad side, I kept out of any kind of forum drama anyways. Also, deep inside I was an elitist asshole as well, I just didn't really voice my opinion that much.:p

The name was Charlie Johnson, I posted in the main MGS discussion board for the most part and had a Big Trouble in Little China ava/sig combo for a while. Can't remember much else but I didn't really stick out among the masses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom