• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.
lttp Just saw that Strafer was banned in another thread

ERLkyrE.gif

RIP Brother in arms.

Chinner

Banned
sn4ke is going to buy 50 of those and place them in his bathroom so he has a collection of naked men staring at him while he defecates

Embearded

So nobody wanted to take up my question then. :(

i only buy electronics from ebay as it would cost too much to get the game before release. I'd need to pay shipping and even then i'm not so sure that i'd have it before release in my hands.
PC release date is during university exams so i'm not so sure that i'll be playing the game before 20/9 :(

That's cool for people that haven't played it. Maybe now people will realise that it's more than a fucking demo -_-

People will believe what they want. The price won't just change that; it is the internet after all. The rhetoric will just change to "This is the price this demo should have been!" or something equally silly.

Liam Neesons as BB in MGS movie or nah?

CGA1h16UIAEo5JF.png

People will believe what they want. The price won't just change that; it is the internet after all. The rhetoric will just change to "This is the price this demo should have been!" or something equally silly.

CGA1h16UIAEo5JF.png

Nah. His attempt at an american accent is laughable.

CGA1h16UIAEo5JF.png
Too old now surely? Maybe if it was a TPP movie and not a MGS3 one

Mexen

but my name starts with a B. o_O you
awesome dude
!

Cheers, brau.

What do you mean? You mean like instead of Raiden's wigs you have different special arms? Possible.

Yeah. Since we know different arms do different things, then maybe one customisation renders Big Boss invinsible. Of course if that's the case, then it means you can't use- hold on, come to think of it, that couldn't work because if you wanted to use another arm, you couldn't so whilst still invisible.
I'm gonna walk away now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom