• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Community Thread |OT3| The Best is Yet to Come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexen

Who's Dawg?

9f1.jpg

Yeah. Since we know different arms do different things, then maybe one customisation renders Big Boss invinsible. Of course if that's the case, then it means you can't use- hold on, come to think of it, that couldn't work because if you wanted to use another arm, you couldn't so whilst still invisible.
I'm gonna walk away now.

I don't think that's a big negative. You probably need to hop into a delivery box to change so you'll have to plan ahead for any arm you might want to use. Some arms might give you an ability in an item slot instead of a support slot.
In Peace Walker you can only choose your equipment at the start of a mission, so it's no big deal, it's not like you couldn't punch with a stealth arm!

Dawg's back? Oh shiiiiii

shiiiiiiibe?

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
DD wearing sneaking suits

CGEmmkWUsAAJx5I.jpg:orig

CGEmmkhVEAAYknP.jpg:orig

Holy shit haha i knew you can upgrade DD and he can wear some kind of battle suit like the Call of Duty doge.

Vyfmd.AuSt.79.jpeg

But i never expected a knife in his mouth haha, Kojima never fails to surprise us!

Dawg

Another figurine leaking all kinds of information, then? First time we see DD with a knife in his mouth and a sneaking suit.

Quickly, Sn4ke, to the new thread mobile!

Skullface

Is it strange that when I'm playing Witcher III I pretend that I'm a previous incarnation of Big Boss? It's been making the wait much more tolerable. Doesn't hurt that it's an amazing game.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Another figurine leaking all kinds of information, then? First time we see DD with a knife in his mouth and a sneaking suit.

Quickly, Sn4ke, to the new thread mobile!

Hmm, if anyone can give me a good thread title that doesn't spoil this i will make a new thread :)

zychi

Banned
I really hope Konami lets Steam unlock TPP early. Gonna be a rough few days between console release and PC. I have the LE PS4 versiom preordered but wont be buying a ps4.

What is Gamestops return policy on consoles? A week? May have to "rent" a used ps4 from them at release.

I really hope Konami lets Steam unlock TPP early. Gonna be a rough few days between console release and PC. I have the LE PS4 versiom preordered but wont be buying a ps4.

What is Gamestops return policy on consoles? A week? May have to "rent" a used ps4 from them at release.

There's still a two week delay for the PC version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom