• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Online (BETA) JPN Sign Up

fanboi

Banned
Anastacio said:
Næ nej, det danske folk vil sejre! :D

Add me up norwegians, swedish and other gaffers. =)

Ahhh... dont make the finnish dudes come here to!

You misspelt the second word in our national anthem (gamla). Shame on you!

Anyway, time to sign up, methinks.

*ashamed*

:|

nofi

Wollan said:
We never had to sign up with our actual Japanese PSN account or was that just me?

I'm assuming we can just use the reclaim code with whatever Japanese PSN account of our choosing?

In that case my account will be: WollanJPN

Presume so too. Count me in, I'm nofijp.

Pachimari

I found out I can go online with my japanese account, do you know how to change the psn-id? As my current japanese account is '? and I learned it's an insult to the people of that country, so I would like to change it. Any help? =/

AmMortal

Banned
Anastacio said:
I found out I can go online with my japanese account, do you know how to change the psn-id? As my current japanese account is 'JAPanastacio' and I learned it's an insult to the people of that country, so I would like to change it. Any help? =/

Make a different one, I don't think you can change an account name.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I did the Konami MGO beta sign up thing a while ago, of course I got no email back. So if I do this again it will work this time?

Kuran

Banned
Some questions.. when you received a code, will it guarantee the opportunity to participate in this beta?

Will I have to be logged in with my JPN PSN account to actually play it? Or just to download it?

Teetris said:
I did the Konami MGO beta sign up thing a while ago, of course I got no email back. So if I do this again it will work this time?

Yeah, this time there is no limit on the number of participants. You will get the download code instantly.

Kuran said:
Some questions.. when you received a code, will it guarantee the opportunity to participate in this beta?

Will I have to be logged in with my JPN PSN account to actually play it? Or just to download it?

Yes.

I'm not sure, we'll have to wait and see.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Ninja Kn1ght said:
Yeah, this time there is no limit on the number of participants. You will get the download code instantly.

Thankt, mine will be TeetrisJP then I guess. :D

Edit, anyone know what this means?

※の項目は必須入力です。
KONAMI IDは半角英小文字・数字・「-」、「_」、「.」で8~32桁で入力してください。

Teetris said:
Thankt, mine will be TeetrisJP then I guess. :D

Edit, anyone know what this means?

※の項目は必須入力です。
KONAMI IDは半角英小文字・数字・「-」、「_」、「.」で8~32桁で入力してください。
※ means required field
Konami ID must be 8-32 letters long, all lower case, 2 digits and can include -, _ and .

At least thats what I think.

Top Bottom