• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising 2 teased at Taipei Game show

Status
Not open for further replies.
55b6eba519.jpg

That's an eye, right? Or am I crazy?

Anyway, if anyone was wondering, here is what appears to be the font used. It's pretty similar to the Rising logo, and the 2 matches.

jett

D-Member
I wonder what engine will this be using. UE4 like Scalebound?

MAN.

This is going to be the sequel to end all sequels. The level of improvement is going to be out of this fucking universe.

i1SnHwwpi7ZPN.gif

JayEH

I wonder what engine will this be using. UE4 like Scalebound?

MAN.

This is going to be the sequel to end all sequels. The level of improvement is going to be out of this fucking universe.

i1SnHwwpi7ZPN.gif

Fox Engine is a possibility but I wouldn't be surprised if they use a propriety engine like Rising.

Thoraxes

Man, I hope they do a PC version at launch this time around. The port was definitely solid and I would love to play a sequel at 4k/60FPS.

I'll buy it wherever it goes though.

YES.

What triumphant news to awake up to. All I want is more awesome bosses, the environments in between those bosses to be more interesting and better weapon switching. Oh and a PC version straight out the gate.

Oh, oh, and wall running.

xzeldax3

Wow this is insane!!!!! I loved playing the first one on PC and had a great time. Can't wait for Rules of Nature remix.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
tumblr_lu4e6jo1Zr1qafrh6.gif

I can't stop smiling, somebody halp

I feel you. The possibility of this being real is almost too much for me to handle right now. So much hype is on the horizon.

Hey a subtitle! Metal Gear Rising 2: HYPERIZON!

Neff

The real question is, how will they top Senator?

They won't, but I'm looking forward to seeing them try.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
The real question is, how will they top Senator?

They won't, but I'm looking forward to seeing them try.

Zombie Cyborg Solidus. It's the only way.

Wesker28

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
NR8r7vO.gif
NR8r7vO.gif
NR8r7vO.gif
NR8r7vO.gif

I wasn't ready for this!!!
GIVE TO ME NOW!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom