• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Rising Teaser - 'Make It Right'

Lime

I hope the actual release of the trailer is a reprise of their E3 2010 conference.

onemirrion5sxpo.png

MrPliskin

Banned
Looks like it'll be some sort of Live Action thing, possibly an ARG similar to Resistance 2's "Project Abraham"?

Interested.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
That's how you kill the hype that was left after the last gameplay trailer in date lawl.

Let's not forget which game we're talking about here :
Rising_Gameplay.gif

I WANT MOAAAR GAMEPLAY!

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Awful.

I'm more and more embarrassed by this game with each new media they release.

While the video in question is terribad, what else have they shown that's "embarrassing"? All of the gameplay has looked awesome. The only thing embarrassing about this project is how the team at KojiPro utterly failed at making it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Stop making CG/live action trailers for games that we've already seen in motion. It's fine as a reveal, but you're just wasting everyone's time.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Excerpt from the Youtube comments;

REvengence is the one the other company is working on, Rissing is the story between mgs2 and gam3 :| hopefully

The MGS fanbase is the worst one out there when it comes to actually knowing what goes on in these games.

Top Bottom