• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Metal Gear Solid V: Gamescom Gameplay Demo

Spring-Loaded

Apr 16, 2012

Can someone MGS-ify this somehow?

Anung

Un Rama
Nov 13, 2013
Grizzly Raptor is the sickest codename ever!

The wait for this is too much for me ;_;

YoungOne

Mar 4, 2012
I'm probably in the minority, but mgs5 to me looks like the most impressive game graphically for how smooth it runs.

shocky2002

Neo Member
Apr 27, 2015
I'm probably in the minority, but mgs5 to me looks like the most impressive game graphically for how smooth it runs.

Its textures are kinda meh but the 60fps on console and an overall great visual design def makes it very appealing

JayEH

Dec 3, 2013
Hahahah. That PT emblem. Kojima giving Konami the middle finger. Good.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
May 20, 2007
Yes
apod.nasa.gov
I'm afraid to watch but i want to sooo bad xp. Might wait for that gamersyde footage or might just crack n watch lol. That PT logo though, I see you Kojima!

ironcreed

Banned
Jun 4, 2011
It's nice to see the raw diamonds and such in the environment that add to your GMP. My biggest fear is this system being balanced to try and get you to buy microtransactions.

Ricky Ricardo

Apr 20, 2014
ATL, GA (USA)
I'll be honest, completely honest. While I have been always intrigued by this game, I was kind of skeptical about how much it would be able to accomplish. Especially in light of having just stuft 170 hours into The Witcher 3.

But I'm just 4 minutes in here, and I am captivated by the possibilities. Absolutely captivated by the level of customization and breadth of content, and this is just player-agency stuff. I can see myself sinking 150+ hours into this.