• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes PC |OT| It's been a long time...

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
15 minutes!
Ninja-Turtle-Michelangelo-Way-Too-Excited-Gif.gif

Embearded

Thanks for the guide, just bought it for £6 and activated it.

Kudos to JaseC

I think it's way easier to use the Hola Better Internet extension. No need to use free trial logins and download anything separate. It's great to have for other stuff as well. I also had no problems going through with my purchase in a normal tab, so private browsing wasn't necessary with it either.

I don't have any experience with VPN. I just did what JaseC wrote and it worked. And the irony is that i have Network exams tomorrow.... :p

Greenzxy

For those having trouble finding the free VPN password (like me XD)

It's right here

pnghelp.jpg

and then connect to the Brazil server.

Dries

Why can't I get that new Nvidia driver that Nvidia put out specifally for MGS via GeForce Experience?

dc89

Finished the game on PS4. If I had a PC, I'd be double dipping. Fantastic game with a great ending, can't wait for TPP.

Qassim

Why can't I get that new Nvidia driver that Nvidia put out specifally for MGS via GeForce Experience?

Have you upgraded GeForce experience and selected 'beta' driver updates in the settings? The new driver is a "Game ready driver beta" - so it isn't in the main release channel.

Top Bottom