• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Prime Federation Force Announced (Next Level, 3DS, 4 Player, Mission Based)

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
If this shit does not sell, Nintendo will probably think that the franchise is doomed. "We made Metroid Prime, and nobody wanted it." :-(

Ty4on

Don't worry, Prime 4 was announced on MS' press conference

Please be good
I really don't get the reactions. It's a spinoff, what's the problem with it being something different?
It's not like there hasn't been a Metroid game since 2010 and a good one since 2007

Satch

Banned
I really don't get the reactions. It's a spinoff, what's the problem with it being something different?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
There aren't words for how bummed I am that THIS is the Metroid game we've been waiting 5 fucking years for...

I wonder who is making it?

Well you've only got another 3 more years to go until the gap between Super Metroid and Metroid Prime is caught up!

FoneBone

Some epic-level fan trolling, which I don't mind if there's a more traditional Metroid (or Metroid Prime) being announced. But otherwise...

YOU WANTED METROID?

YOU DIDN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT METROID

SO HERE IT IS.

HERE IS YOUR METROID.

EAT YOUR METROID.

I'm not hungry Nintendo.

EAT IT ALL.

Galang

Banned
Presentation wise this looks terrible honestly. What's with the Hunter designs? And the subtitle is super Saturday morning cartoon corny ... I'm sure the gameplay will be good but dang

Steroyd

In the same E3, where Square Enix actually says they're going to do a Final Fantasy VII remake... fuck it I'll throw in Shenmue and Sony pulling their finger out for The Last Guardian. I find this hilariously crushing. ;_;

Mesonak

I understand the disappointment, I really do, but c'mon guys, it could be fun! I'm just happy to see an acknowledgment of the franchise's existence. Now that we know they weren't lying when they said they were developing 3DS Metroid we can assume they weren't lying when they said they were developing Wii U Metroid as well.

Apathy

People wanted metroid prime, well here it is. If this does not do well I hope Nintendo won't take it as people's disinterest in an actual metroid game

Satch

Banned
I understand the disappointment, I really do, but c'mon guys, it could be fun! I'm just happy to see an acknowledgment of the franchise's existence. Now that we know they weren't lying when they said they were developing 3DS Metroid we can assume they weren't lying when they said they were developing Wii U Metroid as well.

??????

NO

Top Bottom