• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV: 2 demos coming sept.19th & sept.21st! (LIVE STREAM)

Mellahan

Concerned about dinosaur erection.
Wait, I'm confused. This is the exact same demo. Kojima and the host are saying the same things too, I think.

What's going on here?

synce

You'd think they'd show a different way to play through the mission but they're doing exactly what they did yesterday..

kotor22

I don't understand . . ? I thought they said they were going to show this part but in the daylight, is this not it?

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
yeah but you can use facebook to create one too I just created one its free.

You can watch it here too http://www.jp.playstation.com/tgs2013/
That's a cool background.
KxbUPHh.jpg

The stream was kinda dark, so I imagine the changes will not be as pronounced due to the lower darks.
And as I assumed, that NicoNico version is a lot brighter.

So wait, Ground Zeroes is just the name of the first mission? A co-worker pointed out it was listed as the first mission on the Mission Select screen.

It is being played live, but the player's doing exactly the same things as the last demo. I only realised it wasn't a replay when he threw the body at the last guard, because he aimed it better this time.

squidyj

Lighting is actually much much better. What you're seeing is a pinkish hue from the gamespot version because it is off screen. That is a camera issue on their end.

it really doesn't look at all better. some of the textures are more detailed but every single aspect of the lighting looks so much worse, it looks completely blown out and unnatural, the rocks don't look like they've got any specular anymore even though it's still raining. the shape of the specular highlight looks terrible and again everything is blown out.

I'll wait for some direct stuff but it doesn't look half as good save for some texture improvements and enhanced draw distance.

Top Bottom