• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mick Gordon to perform live music from the DOOM soundtrack at TGA.

DieH@rd

Banned
Wow, that will be a treat. I vote for BFG Division.

Shame this form Geoff's awards were not around when Revengeance came out. Imagine Rules of Nature being played live!

Hale-XF11

Amazing, can't wait.

Now they just need to invite Hollywood Principle to perform tracks from Rocket League and it will be a dream show.

"special guests"

Any chance it's Metallica? They probably wouldn't keep that a secret right?
Ahaha what, are you serious? 1. Expensive 2. Not even close to the same style of playing

It's probably some nerds from Meshuggah or something with a similar amount of strings and time signatures

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God

K9jkSoN.gif

Fat4all

Banned
I hope he does a piece from his Wolfenstein composition
during a world premiere trailer for Wolfenstein: The New Colossus.

Deadstar

Geoff and Kojima gonna get in the pit all like "WHO THE FUCK WANTS SOME?!"

tumblr_mkyy5i5E2n1qikg46o1_500.gif

*Lights go dim as the show begins. A young Geoff Keighley emerges from the darkness.
Geoff Keighley: "ONE. TWO. THREE. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

*Curtain drops to reveal Mick with Meshuggah playing BFG division. The crowd goes wild.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I've only played the first chapter today and went on to grab the OST from Spotify. That beat in the elevator is so good.

Fisty

"Nah I don't need those discounted tickets to the Game Awards. Looks like it'll be a weak show, and music acts are dumb at these things."

FUCK

Top Bottom