• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft comments on "leaked" Xbox 720 strategy document

Also from The Verge:

It looks like the leaked document has now been removed. Clicking through to Scribd (where it had been hosted this morning) only shows a note that it was removed "at the request of Covington & Burling LLP," an international law firm that lists Microsoft as one of its clients.

KuGsj.gif

Big companies are so dumb when it comes to stuff like this, those docs will be on thousands of peoples harddrives ready to be uploaded else where and having the source taken down just makes it more obvious that it's real.

In terms of their general strategy, it's pretty much what you would expect. In terms of actual hardware information, it's old and not very specific. Some interesting, but not too surprising things planned for a few years down the line (like cloud gaming and AR/VR goggles).

I actually don't really know what to expect so I'm not sure what you mean. Kinect everywhere?

I fail to see how this is more of a comment than "We don't comment on rumors and speculation". Anyone care to explain?

The fact that Microsoft DO comment on rumours and speculation to deny things, means that when they DO pull that line - or indeed the line they used here "Our products are great, apropos of nothing you just asked" - is basically a confirmation.

Top Bottom