• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Rewards: option to exchange points for Xbox Game Pass removed (up: back, post #198)

Banjo64

cumsessed
RIP Xbox’s attempt to garner good will: 2018-2023.

Price increases on hardware, software & services. Programmes like backwards compatibility and FPS boost ended. Game Pass Ultimate 1:1 conversion ended, and to be completely removed when Game Pass Core launches. And now this.

In my opinion, Microsoft haven’t done anything to justify any of this behaviour.

Power Pro

It's all part of the cycle. If a company is down, they start playing the try and build good will marketing angle...once they start feeling confident that success is assured, they start to get arrogant. Feels like with Activision deal going through, they're feeling even more confident in their place in the industry.

6qutQMs.gif

StereoVsn

RIP Xbox’s attempt to garner good will: 2018-2023.

Price increases on hardware, software & services. Programmes like backwards compatibility and FPS boost ended. Game Pass Ultimate 1:1 conversion ended, and to be completely removed when Game Pass Core launches. And now this.

In my opinion, Microsoft haven’t done anything to justify any of this behaviour.
I mean they are buying Activision. Phil needs his pocket money now.

laynelane

There's been a bit of confusion surrounding this issue. It's been removed from some regions, added back for some and not for others. This article talks about it:

Edit: Beaten by Topher Topher lol.

Last edited:

reinking

Gold Member
If it is a glitch then it has been over a week and they haven't fixed it.

With Xbox Live Gold is still up I'm trying to give them the benefit of doubt. If it doesn't return, I guess MS is done with the handouts getting people to subscribe. I have no idea if that is a good or bad sign for Game Pass.

Top Bottom