• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft slams Wii

djkimothy

1161250580097.jpg

arcader

Banned
Wow - way to insult Wii owners like myself.

I am 32 and frankly - the Wii may have its power problems, but its still 100x more fun than the X360.

JayDubya said:
Right, that was obviously what he was saying, and indeed, that is what people are frustrated with. And if you're now clarifying your personal opinion, you're being pretty trollish.

Of course, having a 360 and waiting on a Wii, I'm not in the best place to criticize. ;)

Well it's not like turning 14 will suddenly turn you off of a console you've had for 3-4 months. There's got to be a period of time between that.

Helzown

Microsoft slams Wii

First and foremost, poor choice of words.

Secondly, this is hilarious. I love it when executives of big name companies sling poop, it's hilarious.

JayDubya said:
Right, that was obviously what he was saying, and indeed, that is what people are frustrated with. And if you're now clarifying your personal opinion, you're being pretty trollish.

Of course, having a 360 and waiting on a Wii, I'm not in the best place to criticize. ;)

I think you let him complete his mission. Congratulations.:lol

Mudhoney

Every game company would be quite unhappy if the 14 and younger age group stopped playing games. Microsoft included.

Neomoto

Joe Molotov said:
Nintendo Wii's target audience is defined by a boy or girl's ability to admire Pokemon, amirite?
No dammit, it's DS's. Get it straight. ;)

JayDubya said:
Wii60 must end. It's an abusive relationship.
Yeah they should change it to WiiDS ;) The ultimate gaming combination, and cheap too boot. (semi kidding)

Btw, I wonder what Moore will be replacing his Wii (and DS) with when he'll turn 14.

tanod

when is my burrito
Lame slam.

If they were smart, they'd start hiring some posters from GAF to do their attack dog PR. Even I could come up with something better than that.

BTW, I'm on the record for buying a Wii when it hits a $100 so don't be hatin'

Matix

EphemeralDream said:
Please lock the thread mods. Nothing good can come out of this.

But so much hilarious content has already sprung from this thread, let the chaos continue please..

Juice

He's right. As soon as I hit 14, I completely stopped wanting Wi-Fi built into my console.

Built in Wi-Fi is teh kiddie.

Top Bottom