• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mighty No.9 Kickstarter (PS4/XB1 & Vita/3DS are GO!) (Inafune/IC, $4M FUNDED)

Articalys

How are these produced and sent out via email?
Well, the Kickstarter update says "notifications are being sent in batches every fifteen minutes [...] It’ll take about four or five days for all of them to be processed and sent." Dunno what kind of system they're using to do so though.

chrono01

Did you make any pledge adjustments? I'm wondering if that effects anything.
I made several adjustments by upgrading my pledges [I never downgraded]. My final total was $612. I began the pledge a day after it became available, and no email yet.

That makes me sad.

chrono01

I finally got my Mighty Number email: #13008.

Higher than I expected, but I didn't pledge until the second day so I guess it's not too surprising.

Mieu

I am Mighty No. X!!!!!

It's nice to know that there is this development. Here's to hoping that we'll be getting hot news soon!

Meia

I backed it day like two and I'm # 14589.

I'm sensing some bullshit with them saying by changing your pledge amount it wouldn't change your number. :\

8-4 has stated that adjusting a pledge had no effect on a backer's number, as they can still see when the original pledge was made, which will be the basis for assigning the numbers.

Yeah, this quote. :\

Meia

Yep, just checked my e-mail. My first pledge was made on September 2nd for $40.

Given what they've said, 14k people pledged before me within the first two days of the kickstarter? @_@

mclem

Wait did it start at 900? Or how did you end up being number 903?

Other than a few ranges which were offered as prestige numbers for higher tiers and numbers given to attendees at the PAX announcement, it started at 900.

I backed the project! Woohoo! ...When will I get my Mighty No.?!

Assuming we get funded, you’ll be emailed your Mighty No. in the weeks after the Kickstarter ends. We’ll just need some time to organize all the data, assign the numbers, and create a system that can automate their distribution. (BTW, if you’re wondering, the numbers will start somewhere around 900, since we “knighted” all the attendees at the PAX announcement event as honorary Mighty Numbers.)

You’ll also get a special password you can use to claim your Mighty No. on the official forum, which should go up a few weeks after the close of the Kickstarter campaign.

KHlover

Banned
Wow, just had a freakout. Checked Kickstarter and my pledge wasn't there. After now close to half an hour of frantically checking all of my E-Mail and Bank accounts I consulted my browser history...turns out I preordered it via humblebundle :'D

MicH

Oooh! I just got my number! I'm Mighty No. 22236

Oh dear. At least it is kind of a cool and easy to remember number

khaaan

MIGHTY NO. 11596

Jeez, and I'm pretty sure I backed fairly early on during the lifetime as well.
Did you guys use your GAF usernames when signing up?

I backed it day like two and I'm # 14589.

I'm sensing some bullshit with them saying by changing your pledge amount it wouldn't change your number. :\

I guess a lot of people must have backed it. It was first put up August 31, I pledged on September 1st. Not unreasonable to think that between the one day difference we have in pledging there were three thousand backers. I never changed my pledge of $75 either.

vid

Mighty No. 50 logged in and ready to go!

Dang! For a little while, I thought I had the lowest non-staff number!

Mighty No. 51, ready, willing, prepared to fight. That's from PAX, of course... I got my number from the Kickstarter this morning (No. 16371) which I'll probably give away to a friend.

At the current rate, seems like they'll be trickling out for a good several days yet.

khaaan

I wonder what the largest number is. Kickstarter managed 67,226 backers and I can't imagine that PAX + paypal pledges exceeded more than 1000 combined.

Top Bottom