• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miguel Ferrer, 61, has died of cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

jph139

Oh man. Didn't they just announce him for the Judas Contract movie earlier today?

Such a great voice. He'll be missed.

Sesha

Nooo, not Miguel Ferrer! I loved him as Albert, and besides his on-screen roles, he was great as Shan Yu and Vandal Savage in Young Justice. He always played some of the best asshole characters.

RIP :(

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
A great character actor with a great voice like so many others have already said. He'll be making RoboAngels in Heaven now.

RIP.

Humidex

He's gonna be hugely missed...Twin Peaks is around the corner as well :(

WAR---its-fantastic.gif

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I knew he was Jose Ferrer's son but I had no idea his mom was Rosemary Clooney.

Saddened by this news but not particularly surprised. My parents said he disappeared suddenly from NCIS and when he came back he looked...Not well.

Teggy

Wow, this is so weird. I loved him from RoboCop and my wife was watching NCIS LA last night and I asked her why he looked so sickly.

stuminus3

My wife knows Miguel as "I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake" because that's what I said every time he appeared in things.

I've loved every him in every single thing he's been in. RIP. :(

SOR5

Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you Sheriff Truman.

Now you listen to me. While I will admit to a certain cynicism, the fact is that I am a naysayer and hatchetman in the fight against violence. I pride myself in taking a punch and I'll gladly take another because I choose to live my life in the company of Gandhi and King. My concerns are global. I reject absolutely revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method... is love. I love you Sheriff Truman.

Look. It's trying to think.

Loxley

One of those actors who was always enjoyable to watch, even if he didn't have the best material to work with. RIP :(

I still watch NCIS LA, he been looking really bad last few seasons never knew he had cancer, this season he really look horrible...

The last episode of NCIS LA
could be his last he was dying in the episode, 2 episode event , if he lived then i can see the episode being delayed to properly send him off...

RIP..

Oh man. Didn't they just announce him for the Judas Contract movie earlier today?

Such a great voice. He'll be missed.
Yeah. He was Vandal Savage in YJ, Martian Manhunter in The New Frontier and his last role looks to be Deathstroke/Slade Wilson in the upcoming movie. I remember hearing him in STAS as Aquaman as well IIRC. Seemed to always pop up in DC animated things which was always fun.

RIP

Oh shit, I didn't know he was half Puerto Rican! His dad was the first Puerto Rican to win an Academy Award. He was also George Clooney's cousin.

Now I'm even sadder...

Shaanyboi

Banned
Holy fuck... he was literally just announced today to be playing Deathstroke in the new Teen Titans animated movie.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom