• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Bithell (Thomas Was Alone) Comments On His PS4 Project And DualShock 4

Dragon

Banned
What's this about?
SRaUCJY.jpg

Looks like an idiot that was probably banned for being an idiot on GAF. GAF certainly isn't a big proponent of organized religion but I don't see how relevant that is.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Shahid ignore that idiot(nrXic) on twitter. Hope he gets approved soon and contributes directly here.

ReaperXL7

It's sad to see stuff like that.

I agree its sad because it could hurt his opinion before he gets a chance to experience Gaf from his own perspective. That said there do seem to be portions of Gaf who are quick to jump on those with who show any signs of religious faith.

Him being Muslim should not be an issue though since the mods are pretty quick to deal with intollerence.

Billen

Banned
nrXic: I hope it's the same idiot that messaged the gf of someone in the "show your partner" thread. Some form of forum super villain. Unfortunately it's probably just some banned idiot.

Regarding the oculus-indie connection: sounds Very interesting. Imagine all the great indie game studios hand in hand with Sony, riding on a ps4 straight into the Oculus center of our brains. I'd settle for a freaky new Echochrome. :)

Corto

What's this about?
url]

A malicious crazy person.

I hope some mod contact Evilore or Bishoptl to speed up Shahid approval. Would be so cool to have someone at his position talking with us.

As for the Oculus semi hints... I would be all over one of those if PS4 supported that. Make it so Yoshida/Cerny/Hirai.

SmokyDave

nrXic is 'FightyF' on GAF. Not sure what his specific beef is though.

Huh, he was banned for being intolerant. How ironic.

Mik_Pad

Banned
A malicious crazy person.

I hope some mod contact Evilore or Bishoptl to speed up Shahid approval. Would be so cool to have someone at his position talking with us.

As for the Oculus semi hints... I would be all over one of those if PS4 supported that. Make it so Yoshida/Cerny/Hirai.
Already done by Kagari.

dosh

He went to meet with Sony and brought his Oculus with him? That makes me laugh. It reminds me of when youre a little kid and you get a new toy that you take with you everywhere.
Why not, if it's the way he wants people to experience his game?

All this indie positivity for Sony is nice. Im really looking forward to what gets put out on Vita and PS4.

It's really cool. Hopefully, more indies will get the cross buy treatment: starting Thomas was alone on the ps3 and then playing it in bed on the Vita is great.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
They gotta get Oculus Rift support for PS4. It just makes so much sense and would be quite awesome.

Dragon

Banned
That fightyf guy has a pretty abhorrent view of homosexuals. Pretty funny he's complaining about intolerance really.

They gotta get Oculus Rift support for PS4. It just makes so much sense and would be quite awesome.

I say Occulus...you say _ _ _ _ Sony! :O

Imagine Occulus with a Move controller in your hands. It's just too perfect. Has to be what Sony is working towards, considering MS is doing IllumiRoom with Kinect.

I cant wait for Shahid to come to GAF. Move over, Wario.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I say Occulus...you say _ _ _ _ Sony! :O

Imagine Occulus with a Move controller in your hands. It's just too perfect. Has to be what Sony is working towards, considering MS is doing IllumiRoom with Kinect.

I cant wait for Shahid to come to GAF. Move over, Wario.
Yup yup, makes too much sense. But I'm also sure Sony wants to push their own cam tech as well. Just hope they don't think that Rift support will be a conflict of interest somehow.

Indie devs + Sony = Recipe for amazing software.

We saw it a little bit this generation with thatgamecompany and giant sparrow (and the PUB fund games and whatnot) so the thought of them approaching and nurturing so many developers already means we're gonna see some crazy stuff in the next few years!

Gah...Can this day get any better??!?

Got offered a new Job..

Got fed spiritually...

Got offered some cheeks...

and my favorite company is making a comeback in what seems like every week something amazing happening/developing??

The world is a good place sometimes'-)

Man...what is going on with the Vita though!!! Too HYPED TO KEEP WRITI..

Salaadin

Why not, if it's the way he wants people to experience his game?
Oh definitely. I didnt mean it as anything bad. I thought it was cool.

Why not, if it's the way he wants people to experience his game?It's really cool. Hopefully, more indies will get the cross buy treatment: starting Thomas was alone on the ps3 and then playing it in bed on the Vita is great.
Ive been meaning to pick it up myself but my backlog is huge right now :(

Gah...Can this day get any better??!?

Got offered a new Job..

Got fed spiritually...

Got offered some cheeks...

and my favorite company is making a comeback in what seems like every week something amazing happening/developing??

The world is a good place sometimes'-)

Man...what is going on with the Vita though!!! Too HYPED TO KEEP WRITI..

What. What.

Arkham

The Amiga Brotherhood

Redhood

What an asshole that guy is.

Anyways I tweeted to Shahid thanking for the vita support and the work he is doing.

Sadly no neogaf access for him still!

Who can i contact to help him?

60841846.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Twitter > GAF > ... > GAF

Oh come on, guys. This was already dealt with that same day here on GAF. It was nothing. He was commenting on reactions he heard during a hands-on that was podcast. It was "acid" or something like that.

Ah man... :(

What an asshole that guy is.

Anyways I tweeted to Shahid thanking for the vita support and the work he is doing.

Sadly no neogaf access for him still!

Who can i contact to help him?

60841846.png

I wonder what's taking so long. Shahid is important right now!

Top Bottom