• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Miley Cyrus sure is looking good again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's one of not that many women who looks way better with short hair. Rihanna's another one.

The blonde hair/that specific style isn't great though

IHaveIce

Banned
72325059437xcr.gif

HNNG

brb guys,I have ... stuff to do

She looked so much better with longer hair. Then again I think most women look better with long hair. Rihanna is one example.

Forceatowulf

G***n S**n*bi
I don't know how to feel about these pics and gifs....

I pretty much had to watch her on Hannah Montana every day when I worked at a day care several years ago. Man, it is just bizarre seeing her all super sexed up and shit now.

One thing is for sure and undeniable: she is a very attractive woman. maybe not to most people tastes, but as far as general looks go she's ace. Tight, toned body. Cute face. Again, if she's not your thing that's fine, but you can't deny she is a generally attractive young lady. I mean come on.

bort

not much longer till nudes id guess

yeah because doing a fashion magazine like this means she will do nudes

For any young female star, sex is both a marketing tool and a trap. After briefly flirting with raunchy music videos, she has learned the limits. On stage, she wears skimpy gear showing her lithe body, but turns down men’s magazine shoots.

‘A star is someone who doesn’t have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power,’ she says. ‘Sex does sell, but you find a way that’s not just showing your tits. I don’t want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it’s all about their clothes – or lack of clothes.’

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
That hair is the biggest turn off I ever seen

bort

Why is she trying so hard?

Album sales down or some shit?

hasn't had an album out in 3 years

rihanna is super famous and does shoots like this all the time so why is it okay for her to do this but not Miley?

because she was hannah montana?

bringing up rihanna because she's still successful and does this and so do many other stars in the world of music

here is Miley's Elle UK shoot that also just came out. shes going to be on maxim this month too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom