• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistaken identity leads to internet lynch mob on 62 year old man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokterian

He can't wait to report cancer-stricken TB's death? Yeah, fuck this guy. I know twitter is pretty shit when it comes to this sort of thing, but I reported his account anyway. Maybe they'll take notice if a lot of people do that.

Already did that fuck that guy.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I see a screencap no video. What does he say?

"Look you fucking piece of shit, I've been fucking watching you for years. I've been a fan of you for years! Out of the blue you Tweet at me, "you're not news" then you fucking block me? Why? I've never fucking said anything about you at all, like, now I want to now I want to be, like, "Hmmmm, can't wait to report your death! Ha ha ha!" Seriously, what's wrong with you? Asshole"

If someone falsely accused me of being a pedophile id sue him for everything he's worth, thats a big thing to accuse someone of without any proof

He can't wait to report cancer-stricken TB's death? Yeah, fuck this guy. I know twitter is pretty shit when it comes to this sort of thing, but I reported his account anyway. Maybe they'll take notice if a lot of people do that.
If they're going to try and argue someone hoping a prominent CEO's family was raped and murdered wasn't in violation of their rules, I really don't have any faith in Twitter doing anything here.

If this Keemstar guy has a lot of subscribers to their twitter feed than they likely won't want to either.

jiiikoo

Banned
If someone falsely accused me of being a pedophile id sue him for everything he's worth, thats a big thing to accuse someone of without any proof

I'd prefer that if you falsely accuse someone of being a paedophile (or anything for that matter) you could face the same sentence as you could if you really committed that crime.

RE_Player

I'd prefer that if you falsely accuse someone of being a paedophile (or anything for that matter) you could face the same sentence as you could if you really committed that crime.
The elderly gentlemen should sue. Sicking an internet lynch mob on him has to be grounds for harassment right? Same with finding personal info and where the guy lives with the intent to do harm. Defamation is a given as well.

FartOfWar

Banned
"Look you fucking piece of shit, I've been fucking watching you for years. I've been a fan of you for years! Out of the blue you Tweet at me, "you're not news" then you fucking block me? Why? I've never fucking said anything about you at all, like, now I want to now I want to be, like, "Hmmmm, can't wait to report your death! Ha ha ha!" Seriously, what's wrong with you? Asshole"
Vile.

What a piece of shit asseater this guy is. Karma is going to hit him very hard soon. I hope more and more people go on his streams and twitter and whatnot and not let up on this guy. He's a fucking pussy. He's the kind of person that if he's caught face to face will cower back in fear of saying something, then when the person is gone, he will be the piece of shit sociopath he usually is. Calling him a human being is too nice.

I know the old guy is a nicer guy than most, but if this guy tried to ruin me by saying this shit, I will make sure this guy gives me every cent he owns.

Grenchel

That video of the man crying is heartbreaking

You'd think by filming yourself on the regular you would be able to do some serious reflection about how you portray yourself to the outside world. However, maybe he is just completely delusional.

ZarKryn7

Keemstar's pride over his busting on Lionmaker really made him absolutely delusional. There were some parts that he fucked up on his part on the Yamimash story. And he took it a step further and majorly fucked himself over with this shit.

Its gonna take a lot more than an apology video to make amends with Tony and TB.

Keemstar's pride over his busting on Lionmaker really made him absolutely delusional. There were some parts that he fucked up on his part on the Yamimash story. And he took it a step further and majorly fucked himself over with this shit.

Its gonna take a lot more than an apology video to make amends with Tony and TB.

The apology should be disappearing and removing himself from the internet.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
What's crazy is that we have two main outlets. One is the professional side and the other is a personal side. I personally cannot see them sorta combining themselves all the time or at least in the gaming spectrum all the time. It's also not like gaming is only where it's at. People will say filth or slip up anywhere.

What's so great about it when you have to fight for support on the internet away from people in person? The Internet has formed our own ego in some ways or it's a way to poke fun of someone else. I see more chances at being degraded by people than I do finding people to look to the future with.

I think what he did and said was awful, but I don't think he's the first person to do it either. What I see at times are people forming their own cliques or groups like everything was a giant organization. There might as well be gangs on the Internet.

Self awareness is such a tool when you aren't seeing the person face to face. I could act on camera too.

thejpfin

Tony is still going strong, what a nice stream.
He applied twitch partnership and twitch Partnerships Development staff is watching the stream now.
I have a feeling he's gonna be twitch partner real soon, yahoo for him <3

Keemstar can go to hell.

RedRum

Banned
He applied twitch partnership and twitch Partnerships Development staff is watching the stream now.

Keemstar can go to hell.

This is amazing news!

Drake

Like.....how do you post something like this unless you 100% sure you have the right guy. You can ruin someones life like that. Why has twitter let this guy keep his account?

RS4-

Like.....how do you post something like this unless you 100% sure you have the right guy. You can ruin someones life like that. Why has twitter let this guy keep his account?

$$$

I'm actually surprised twitch got rid of this shit, usually it's some minor ban because it means losing $$$. Hopefully twitter and yt hurry the fuck up.

sora87

Never heard of this keem person but he is definitely a piece of vile shit and if all the things in this thread are true, well I have no idea how his twitter is still active.

I'm just happy the mistaken man is ok and people are showing him kindness on twitch. Hate shit like this, makes me really angry.

I can only hope to have the same energy and passion that Tony is showing at 62. I hope he gets a partnership, I will be subbing the day he gets it.

Nokterian

Keemstar can go to hell.

That is good news and people still want to donate to him he earns it though such a sweet man.

If more gaffers are here report keemstar on twitter for harassment i did that to he doesn't deserve to have a twitter profile.

213372bu

Banned
Keemstar is a fucking loser.

Cr1tikal, an extremely laidback youtuber that makes fun little videos on buggy/random games, did a video on him that broke his usual tone and garnered 700k+ and exposed him for being a loser.

Keemstar has been being an asshole for far longer though.

One of many reasons I will never have a facebook, twitter, twitch, whatever. Chances of getting ganged up over something I haven't done are probably close to the same as winning the lottery, but I don't feel like even providing any chance for some parasite to feed off of me and ruin my family's lives while they shrug it off and their shithole fans go to bat for them. Armchair vigilantism for clicks should be punishable by forcing someone to stip naked in a foreign country and beg on the side of the road for 6 months.

Nokterian

Keemstar is a fucking loser.

Cr1tikal, an extremely laidback youtuber that makes fun little videos on buggy/random games, did a video on him that broke his usual tone and garnered 700k+ and exposed him for being a loser.

Keemstar has been being an asshole for far longer though.

Thought so he was a fucking asshole and he is bigger asshole than i thought he would be like i said he doesn't deserve to be on youtube nor twitter. My guess he was bullied when he was little and now wants to get to other people that is low scum of the earth and very pathetic in many ways.

if this guy had added a donate button to his twitch at the start of this whole thing, he would have made a ridiculous amount of money by now!
That's the thing he says he doesn't want donations. He is the sweetest old guy.

I can't watch the video of him crying it makes me sad and angry.

I'm just glad the Twitch community has embraced him and is being positive.

MayMay

Banned
This just makes me incredibly sad, I couldnt even finish watching the video of him crying - it's horrible.

But on the other hand I also couldnt be happier how all of this turned out in the end because now he has a huge audience of people that support him with all this positivity.

Scarce, the dude that made the video about Tony, has posted up a follow video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Flxku980Y

Man I'm gonna tear up, this is so incredibly touching.

aku:jiki

Right now, he's talking about how he switched the color of his crown to match the colors of some clan who mass-raided his Twitch chat and he wanted to make them feel welcome.

This is too adorable and nice, the internet can't handle this.

Bold One

nHYRSZe.png

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom