• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mistwalker/Hironobu Sakaguchi's Terra Battle |OT| Season 2 has been unleashed!

Mashing

Got Suoh (SS) for my free energy roll. You guys are going to hate me though, she's pretty redundant in my party (I now have 4 of the top 5 meele dps'ers in the game now).

i have her but still getting rekt few turns into last round :C

EDIT:

Updated team

SS
Pizfer 39/36/70 | czekras 65/65/36

S
Bahamut 65/66/0 | Zuzu 37/65/35 | palpa 26/1/1 | Zafitte 36/1/12
Zeera 10/1/1 | Leviathan 1/1/0

A
Daiana 65/39/70 | Maralme 51/17/0 | Korin 47/46/1
Eileen 36/65/50 | R'zonand 29/1/1 | Kana 46/36/24
Burbaba 16/1/0 | Nakupi 21/10/1 | S'Naip 37/37/15
Ka'pori 35/8/0 | Pahrl 10/0/0

B
Grace 27/42/69| Kuscah 44/70/70 | O'Pari 51/22/1
Ra'Prow 32/1/0 | Zenzoze 38/18/0 | Ba'gunar 35/10/1
Sorman 10/11/0 | U'nasag 10/0/0 | Jaguna 10/0/0
Gigojago 10/0/0

bolded new additions

Saprol

Obtaining and leveling SS event units is tough. Makes it easier to focus on unlocking lv65 skills or third character jobs instead for my normal party.

Got a new personal record on drops from Puppet Show. Need so many particles. :(
lKWt8i7.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Obtaining and leveling SS event units is tough. Makes it easier to focus on unlocking lv65 skills or third character jobs instead for my normal party.

Got a new personal record on drops from Puppet Show. Need so many particles. :(
I need lots of particles too. :(

i have her but still getting rekt few turns into last round :C
Oof, yeah, you need everyone to survive that first Baha attack.

Sweeeeeeeeet more free energy!

Mashing

Beat Bahamut Ultra with a team of:

A'merapact
S'naip
Gugba
Kuscah
Macuri
Grace

Grace and Macuri died to first round a meteor's, but the remaining four survived until the end. Grace -def and the fire capsules were so nice to have. He dropped a fire ring :(

HawthorneKitty

Sweet, just beat it with:

S'naip
Samatha
Yukken
Zuzu
Grace
Amimari

Samatha was most of the dead weight, but my other units weren't up to snuff. Luckily the two turn kill tactic worked. God bless Grace; got the sword and got a Kururugi Suzaku on the way. Was going to train Gigojago, but now I don't have to! Time to hunt for a Kujata.

Blu(e)

13 free energy

Merry Christmas indeed y'all

I only got 11?

My pulls from the free energy plus what I had saved up already: Kana, Kem and S'naip.
I'm already satisfied with my current team set up of Bahl, Kuscah,Camellia, A'merpact, Ma'curi, and Gatz. Might switch Gatz out with Olber or Kana depending on what kind of support I want at the time but I really like Gatz.

Dude's got style

linkent

Save up to 18 energy. Eileen dupe, unasag dupe, kuskah dupe.

Ok, I am done with energy pulled. Gonna save up the energy till 50 to do a 10pulls :(

HawthorneKitty

Used my 6 available pulls since I just got this:
Not horrible, but not amazing, just 2 dupes though. New ones were Eileen <3, A'merpact, Zenzoze (Yay, anti-Lightning capsule) and Sh'berden.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I assumed 20-1 would be easier given how people say they farm it.

The 3 bosses leading up to the final boss were toooough.

Also, my free pull was Samupi. Is he decent?

zulux21

I assumed 20-1 would be easier given how people say they farm it.

The 3 bosses leading up to the final boss were toooough.

Also, my free pull was Samupi. Is he decent?

the first time i played 20-1 I lost due to the second to last boss, but it was going fine... I then abused metal zone 4/5 via metal tickets while they were in the arena and after that 20-1 was a cake walk.

it's actually so easy with my characters that I play it without paying attention with just two of my level 70 characters and a bunch of other characters that die in the first few rounds as they are level 20 or less and just there to get some exp.

aka it eventually gets pretty darn easy if you have the right characters.

HawthorneKitty

Got my weekly energy and pulled a Gold; got really excited, and then it was Olber... I guess he can replace Amimari in the future.
Only need Koko or Bajanna to have an SS Spearing party.

Aexact

Christmas energy rolled me Daiana and a S'naip dupe, who would've been helpful against Leviathan and Odin if I hadn't caught them already.

... But the free weekly energy got me Grace! So ecstatic, I had no anti-fire capsules. Guess I'm skipping coin weekend in favor of leveling her in metal zones. Luckily, her first job upgrade was free so money isn't going to be a problem.

Still newb, but at least I got the idea of things i think.

Need to dump these C's in my team which will happen eventually...so far only useful chars I got are the following:

A'misandra
Daiana
Grace
Ba'gunar

What lvl should my chars be to start tackling the weaker level event battles?

HawthorneKitty

Still newb, but at least I got the idea of things i think.

Need to dump these C's in my team which will happen eventually...so far only useful chars I got are the following:

A'misandra
Daiana
Grace
Ba'gunar

What lvl should my chars be to start tackling the weaker level event battles?
Probably the suggested level; if I were you though, I'd wait around till maybe 2 or so days before the event ends to tackle them and just power through the story to get more stamina.

I've beaten him with Grace and without. The time without I was able to set up a bunch of ice capsules after he cleansed me at the start. If you get him past a certain point in HP, he casts meteor the turn after. If you take too long he cleanses the party before meteor.

I found just rushing him down worked best while ensuring I get 3-5 ice capsules.

Hige

Used my 6 available pulls since I just got this:

Not horrible, but not amazing, just 2 dupes though. New ones were Eileen <3, A'merpact, Zenzoze (Yay, anti-Lightning capsule) and Sh'berden.
How did you finish the coin pacts so fast? Did you start during the early Canadian release?

Kain

Soooo I beat the final stage and then what? My party is too weak to take out Ultra Bahamut, Odin and Leviathan, I get destroyed, so I have nothing left to do, right?

linkent

Soooo I beat the final stage and then what? My party is too weak to take out Ultra Bahamut, Odin and Leviathan, I get destroyed, so I have nothing left to do, right?

What team do you beat the game with? No Grace?
Level up all Job to 65 with 70 on J3(mostly with some exception)
Gather those monsters first and second form at least.
Build more diversify unit for future events.

Jagernaut

Whats so good about Grace? Gotten her when I started and she's a B.

Grace's job 3 Lv 65 skill reduces dragon defense by 20%. If you do a double pincer with power point on a dragon boss like Leviathan or Bahamut you can stack the skill and kill them faster.

I got Bahl as a starter but I still want Grace.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Grace's job 3 Lv 65 skill reduces dragon defense by 20%. If you do a double pincer with power point on a dragon boss like Leviathan or Bahamut you can stack the skill and kill them faster.

I got Bahl as a starter but I still want Grace.
*If you do a 3x pincer and then next turn a 3x with a followup attack you basically one shot

linkent

How do you arrange your units for a 3x pincer?

Grace J3skill4 is a debuff to All dragon -20%def. as long as she is on chain with other pincers, and attacking anything(does not have to be the boss), the boss will still get the debuff.

Stack that 3x on first turns and do the same on next(but hit the boss on the last attack), boss will die in 1 shot by physical attack. I think it is actually 5 stacks to one shot, not sure..

got my bahamut! get rekt mothafucka! thank you grace! honestly i didnt even need s'naip, zuzu did most of the work.

time for those other bastards! might train Zafitte to 65 for her disarm bomb/plant bomb (hella fun skill)/levitation and panacea all in one deal

Top Bottom