• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp

If the Nationals don't lose another hundred games this season I'll be happy. Well, I won't be happy necessarily, but I'll at least be pleased that there was some semblance of improvement.

bluemax

Banned
I guess I'll take a stab at predictions:

AL
Yankees
Twinkies
Rangers
Red Sox

NL
Phillies
Brewers
Rockies
Dodgers

AL MVP - Texeira (Because voters are dumb)
AL Cy Young - King Felix

NL MVP - Prince Fielder
NL Cy Young - Halladay

WS Rockies Twinkies in the first ever WS to feature 3 snow outs.

Doytch

Schattenjagger said:
My predictions:

Red Sox
White Sox
Mariners
Yankees

Mets
Cardinals
Giants
Phillies
6geqsw.gif

yankeeforever2 said:
Lebron with Red Sox's shit on!
Fucking traitor.
that's funny, Lebron to Boston 2010 confirmed :eek: :lol

just dropping by to say let's go Red Sox, although I won't be on here much, I'll be back in the post season, unless it's big games like Sox-Yankees like tonight, I'm bored of baseball in the reg season, especially during the summer months , shots fired :lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
captmcblack said:
MLB.TV blackout breakers, or streaming sites of this game plz?
What browser are you using?

You basically just need to find a proxy (just google like FREE PROXIES or whatever), pick one from say, Italy, test it (go to google.com, if it redirects you to google.it, you're in), log in to beisbol, and you're good. I used them all last year to watch without a TV.
friskykillface said:
that's funny, Lebron to Boston 2010 confirmed :eek: :lol

just dropping by to say let's go Red Sox, although I won't be on here much, I'll be back in the post season, unless it's big games like Sox-Yankees like tonight, I'm bored of baseball in the reg season, especially during the summer months , shots fired :lol

lets get 'em, eznark

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
yankeeforever2 said:
pfff Rivera's cutter hasn't been 95-97 for 5 years now.And Nomar had no idea what he was talking about.
Rivera's average fb speed last year was like 91.3. It's really not the velocity that makes him so good, though it helps obviously.

espn is unwatchable. watching YES.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
yankeeforever2 said:
pfff Rivera's cutter hasn't been 95-97 for 5 years now.And Nomar had no idea what he was talking about.
I'm watching Game 4 of the 2001 World Series and it looks like he was still getting an extra foot of zone in every direction back then too!

eznark

Banned
Id probably hate baseball too Kev if all I cared about was the Massholes.

And yeah, espn is unwatchable, I'm watching a show on meth heads. Its humorous.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man this ESPN is super bad. I hope they have a decent crew out for Twins/Angels tomorrow.

Cloudy said:
Yankeeeeeeeeeeeees! :D
Get ready for a long season, Yankees fans. 72-90 imminent.

Doytch

At least you guys don't have to watch a pre-game show about a bunch of pasty-faced uglies doing their auction draft. "What's your favourite stat?" "Uhhhh, probably OPS"

cashman

Banned
aaaagghhh How I have I not seen this thread until just now. Baseball season fuck yeah!

Rangers have expectations! We're gonna be good this year guys!

Predictions:

ALE: Yanks
ALC: Twins
ALW: Mariners
ALWC: Sawx

AL MVP: Joe Mauer
AL Cy Young: King Felix
AL ROY: Brian Matusz

NLE: Phillies
NLC: Cards
NLW: Rockies
NLWC: Braves

NL MVP: Troy Tulowitzki
NL Cy Young: Roy Halladay
NL ROY: Jason Heyward

World Series: Yankees over Cards

GO LOS METS

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Get'sMad

Unfortunately I gotta be flying tomorrow. I get into the ATL around 2'ish with a 2 hour layover . Hoping to hit the airport bars and catch some games during that time.

Doytch

HAPPY BASEBALL GUYS I LOVE YOU!

except the fuckers who are gonna be gone after a week or their team starts losing

eznark

Banned
My mom just said she got goosebumps from the season starting. My dad just brought me a miller lite. My wife is making dinner.

Fuck yes baseball season!!!!!!!!!

People in the NY area...did baseball just get blocked on ESPN2? How are you supposed to watch this game if you don't have YES?

I have YES thank God...but are you really just fucked altogether because of blackout rules?

MaGlock

Is there a reason as to why me, living in Pennsylvania, am getting blacked out for the Game tonight? This is seriously pissing me off right now what the fuck

Doytch

Shippin' out to Boston: The anthem of Bostonian fuckwads everywhere :lol
Is there a reason as to why me, living in Pennsylvania, am getting blacked out for the Game tonight? This is seriously pissing me off right now what the fuck
ESPN (only Sundays?) and FOX weekend games are blacked out on mlb.tv throughout the States.

HEERE WE GOOOOO

th3dude

Couldn't be more excited watching this. Love me some opening day/night. Hate me some Yanks/Sox, though, but it doesn't matter. Should be a great matchup.

Also, I'd like to take this opportunity to say what I've said every year since I could comprehend the sport of baseball....

This will be the
Buccos'
year!

But on a serious note, the Mets and Mariners look to take the 'most improved' category while the usual suspects should be tough to beat. Man I'm so excited :D D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom