• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

rhfb said:
This fox broadcast is fucking disgusting. How many ads can they fit into a half inning? If every game is going to be like this playoffs will suck.

Edit: 8 stranded through 7?!?!? lol Mariners :(

I am embarrased for this team.

Even with Lee and Bedard we'd be fucked.

Doytch

Akim said:
mariners are completely fucked this year
Not as fucked as the Rays today if CC keeps this no-hitter going. That'd be pretty impressive of ole Si Si. I think he'd treat himself to a nice big cheese steak if he got this no-hitter.

e: so close!

McNei1y

Tyler Clippard is a beast! 7 ks today! We got so lucky thank you to Willie Harris' skills!

The ump sucked today [year of the ump]

Chris R

Akim said:
mariners are completely fucked this year
It's early still. Come the end of the month, if the win % is still say sub 350, that is when I really begin to worry.

Run production has just been horrible. Hoping returning to Safeco will spark the team somehow.

NO HITTER NO HITTER NO HITTER
v
v
v
v

Sharp

McNei1y said:
Tyler Clippard is a beast! 7 ks today! We got so lucky thank you to Willie Harris' skills!

The ump sucked today [year of the ump]
Tyler Clippard should be our fifth starter, he has a better record, better ERA and more strikeouts than any of our starters. Oh, and more innings pitched than anyone but Lannan.

h3ro

ALEX RODRIGUEZ

2dlrmza.jpg

GOLD GLOVE

BigAT

Wow, if CC continues doing whatever it is he's doing, there will be quite a highlight reel of the defensive plays that contributed to it.

BigAT

It could get interesting to see how long Girardi will let him go this early in the season. He's at 102 pitches already. I've got to imagine anything below 125 will work, but who knows.

Also, get Swisher the heck out of there after this inning.

McNei1y

Sharp said:
Tyler Clippard should be our fifth starter, he has a better record, better ERA and more strikeouts than any of our starters. Oh, and more innings pitched than anyone but Lannan.

I'm going to have to deny that. Why mess with something perfect, especially if our bullpen is the weakest thing this club has? It was obvious this year wasn't going to be spectacular but if our 4-5 starters can hold it until May we have Wang and Detwiler (hopefully) coming and Strasburg soon to follow so just keep him there. We tried to do this in '08 around the end of the year and he got knocked around. Hes our only sure thing in the pen and I don't want to get rid of that.

Chris R

Dammit :( runners should have been going asap and we would be tied.

Edit: nevermind lol, now how will the mariners blow it in the bottom of the 9th?

Doytch

Frank Francisco is hilarious.

And yeah Kev, Wally Bell ain't doing too hot, but he's called more outside strikes and inside balls for CC.

LOOOOOL Seattle takes the lead.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
live look in on mlb.com.

edit: nvm, they are actually showing it on Fox over the other games.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Doytch said:
Frank Francisco is hilarious.

And yeah Kev, Wally Bell ain't doing too hot, but he's called more outside strikes and inside balls for CC.

LOOOOOL Seattle takes the lead.
He sucks and everyone sucks who associates with him, and now the strikezone is the size of derek jeter's herpes pustules.

CC is going to hurt himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom