• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macattk15

Doytch said:
what the fuck is bradley doing

yotu in texas. brutal call. vlady's swinging third strike was in the dirt, throw over and kotch didnt have his foot on the bag at first. not even close....

And to think the major negatives for signing Bay was due to his defense.

Eric Byrnes should be in LF right now and Bradley should be DH'ing .... but no, fucking Mike Sweeney has to play.

Doytch

Macattk15 said:
And to think the major negatives for signing Bay was due to his defense.

Eric Byrnes should be in LF right now and Bradley should be DH'ing .... but no, fucking Mike Sweeney has to play.
Well, yeah, but Bradley is an average-to-above-average OF. Bay is rancid, festering dogshit in the field.

Frankman status = Melted

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
6tobde.jpg

Keep talking, Doytch. You know I'm running ALL OVER YOU in the GAF league. You might as well forefeit those games against me right now. I forgive, but I don't forget.

Doytch

The Frankman said:
Keep talking, Doytch. You know I'm running ALL OVER YOU in the GAF league. You might as well forefeit those games against me right now. I forgive, but I don't forget.
I'll just aim all my hits towards Bay and Wright. Bay will miss them, and Wright will overthrow the 1B.

LJ11 said:
What a frustrating game, just awful with the bases loaded.
Well I started the BS League. Maybe playing a few games burns away the frustration.
The_Inquisitor said:
WHAT THE FUCK UMPS! THATS TWO FUCK UPS!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THATS BULLSHIT!

I HOPE THEY FUCKING DOCK HIS PRISON RAPE ASS!
Hey there settle down now...

Wew, 2 runs.

BUT FUCK YOU UMPIRE ASSHOLE.

Alright, and I am done being angry.

But seriously, how do you screw up two freaking calls.

Alright Harrison, keep it up!

Chris R

This fox broadcast is fucking disgusting. How many ads can they fit into a half inning? If every game is going to be like this playoffs will suck.

Edit: 8 stranded through 7?!?!? lol Mariners :(

BigAT

rhfb said:
This fox broadcast is fucking disgusting. How many ads can they fit into a half inning? If every game is going to be like this playoffs will suck.
Who cares, THIS NEW EMAIL FEATURE TOTALLY MAKES UP FOR IT!

adg1034

Checking up on South Side Sox after the game, I found this gem of a post: Opinion: The White Sox Should Consider Scoring More Runs.

Runs are an essential building block of winning baseball games. The more of them you score, the more likely you are to win. Here are some ways the White Sox could score more runs:

• Hitting the ball.
  • Hitting the ball where the opposition is not.
  • Hitting the ball into the outfield stands (this is called a home run).

Here are some things from which the White Sox should refrain if they want to score more runs:

• Not hitting the ball.
  • Hitting the ball into double plays.
  • Hitting the ball lightly in an attempt to advance a runner (this is called a bunt).

There's more at the link, but this is the good stuff. If my heart had cockles, they'd be getting mighty warm right about now. <3 despondent Sox fans.

h3ro

rhfb said:

Edit: 8 stranded through 7?!?!? lol Mariners :(

JUST FOR MEN JUST FOR MEN DIRECTTV JUST FOR MEN GRAY PUBES JUST FOR MEN SHOOT JOE BUCK JUST FOR MEN JUST FOR MEN DIRECTTV JUST FOR MEN JUST FOR MEN DIRECTTV

Ok the Ron Wash GIF is causing my CPU to freak out in chrome. I have a MBP Core2 x1600, it should not be chugging at all.

Way to get out of the inning Nippert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom