• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

TraBuch

Banned
It doesn't even matter if Albies jumped him on the prospect list, he's still the second prospect at the worst and a potential great lead-off hitter for years to come.

And before someone says anything about potential, that's literally all Olivera is, potential, and he's eight years older with elbow problems. Peraza for Olivera straight up is too much, but to also give up Alex Wood, a proven 25 year old pitcher, for Zach Bird, the 15th prospect in the Dodgers farm system, and a draft pick is absurd.

Malvingt2

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Three-team deal involving #Braves, #Marlins, #Dodgers also not fully completed. ATL telling some of players involved not done.

zroid

Banned
due to popular demand!

41nnJlx.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
TR Sullivan ‏@Sullivan_Ranger 2m2 minutes ago

Jerad Eickhoff and C Jorge Alfaro are in deal from Texas

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I would like to know what the Astros were going to give up for Hamels. If the rumors were true.

I guess they knew they were out so their focusing on getting pitching from the Padres.

cashman

Banned
i was kinda hoping neither Nick nor Brinson were in the deal, but I guess that's just wishful thinking. One of them had to go. At least it wasn't Mazara.

Yeah Nick kinda seemed like a sell high trade candidate because he's left handed, not a true CF and blocked. His hitting skills are awesome and he took a huge stride forward this season. I'm al little bummed to see him go.

jbug617

Banned
So far it looks like the Rangers are giving up Williams, Eickhoff and Alfaro for Hamels. It's being reported that there are more players involved on both teams in the deal.

cashman

Banned
Evan Grant ‏@Evan_P_Grant 3m3 minutes ago
Williams, Eickhoff and Alfaro are in. Told Phillies getting more and ... so are Rangers.

So far it looks like the Rangers are giving up Williams, Eickhoff and Alfaro for Hamels. It's being reported that there are more players involved on both teams in the deal.

Phils also sending some cash money

BFIB

Amaro posturing Hamels with Texas. Probably trying to get this whole Dodgers angle sorted to get the best deal.

Piscotty vs. Upton/Cespedes?

I'd say play Piscotty.

Piscotty. Upton and Cespedes are better, but will cost a lot. Prices for players just shot way up for the Cardinals

What's the most frustrating about these past two games is that if they're playing in GABP the Cardinals likely sweep - lot of hard hit fly balls that die at the warning track at Busch that would be HRs there

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Matt Harrison involved in the deal

NeoGAF poster Enron has reportedly blacked out from orgasming

<Enron> MATT HARRISON GONE
<Enron> THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

Malo

Banned
<Enron> THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER
Link to irc pls.

Malo

Banned
Bob Nightengale @BNightengale: The Houston #Astros had put together a strong package #Phillies Cole Hamels, but he exercised his no-trade rights, and ends up w #Rangers.

cashman

Banned
@Evan_P_Grant 2m2 minutes ago
FInal deal and its a doozy: Matt Harrison, Alec Asher, Jerad Eickhoff, Nick Williams, Jorge Alfaro & Jake Thompson for Hamels+Diekman+Cash.

Kinda sad about Thompson too. Was an old teammate of mine back in the day and wanted to see him play for Texas.

Top Bottom