• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago

Most logical explanation is that #Brewers were uncomfortable with Wheeler’s medical coming off Tommy John. Players were agreed upon.

At least Sandy didn't give an average pitcher an 80 million dollar extension before he ever pitched a game for the club just for shits and giggles.

#shootporcellotojupiter

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal
Alderson just told #Mets’ writers “there is no trade” for Gomez and that a deal “will not transpire.”
0o9byZ7.gif

3N16MA

Banned
Mets making up trades just to give their fans hope. "We tried to make a deal but things fell apart." "Enjoy the rest of the season."

TraBuch

Banned
pls. Olivera is going to be a good one, braves wont have to pay him too much, and they've got an army of SPs waiting to replace wood in the minors. Ain't skeered.
He's going to be a good one for how long? By the time the Braves are ready to compete, he's going to be 33. And the ceiling for all of those minor league pitchers except for possibly Max Fried (And who knows how he comes back from Tommy John) and Kolby Allard (Who's like..15) are below Alex Wood.

Malo

Banned
WE FUCKING ROBBED THE BREWERS GOOD HOLY SHIT.

SANDY DOES IT AGAIN!!!

Seriously I am on cloud 9 right now.

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY'RE NOT EVEN REPLACING SEGURA WITH FLORES THEY'RE GONNA PLAY HIM AT THIRD.

Oh man this is amazing.

Seriously this rivals the fucking Dickey trade in how bad we ripped off the Brewers.

Oh man, Sandy I fucking love you.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

I fucking love you Sandy.

RAJ trying to out suck Melvin.
Lmao.

e25edbf0fddc_medium.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Joel Sherman ‏@Joelsherman1 3m3 minutes ago

Gomez's camp was told a trade was done pending physicals. I assume the physicals were not approved. #Brewers #Mets

RBH

SANDY DOES IT AGAIN!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man this is amazing.

Seriously this rivals the fucking Dickey trade in how bad we ripped off the Brewers.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwPtxtBbBR8#t=58s

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
He's going to be a good one for how long? By the time the Braves are ready to compete, he's going to be 33. And the ceiling for all of those minor league pitchers except for possibly Max Fried (And who knows how he comes back from Tommy John) and Kolby Allard (Who's like..15) are below Alex Wood.

Hey, Allard's 17 and you forgot Touki.

But yeah I'm hoping there's still a name or two missing from this deal.

Enron

Banned

Alex Wood is a good 3 or a solid #2. And the Braves have quite literally an army of live arms in the minors to replace him with.

Hart dealt from a position of strength to fill an area of need with a guy who's probably going to be really good for the next 3 or 4 years.

Enron

Banned

SANDY DOES IT AGAIN!!!

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh man this is amazing.

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

I told ya'll he was leveraging the draft pick.

I told ya'll Friedman da based gawd.

W01oM5f.gif

Top Bottom