• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2016 Regular Season Official Thread - Do Not Attempt to Ketchup

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Team-Ketchup-T-Shirts.jpg
pKnRM.gif

I am legit surprised the vast majority of pundits think the Jays can win the Division.

My goal, and what will make me happy, is if they can at least stay competitive into mid-August. After that point, I'll be happy.

Shush, you

They have the best offence in baseball and will have a rotation that will surprise. They'll win the division, if not the series.

rekameohs

Banned
If you people ever come out this way, you've got to try a Sonoran Dog.

22912.jpg

These things are fucking god tier. Bacon, tomatoes, beans, pepper sauce, onions, mustard and mayo in a bolillo roll. That's the real shit.

UraMallas

I see NeoGAF is sleeping on the Mariners. Good. Very goooood.

p.s The NL East is a sham. Feasting on the bottom of that division should put the Nats and the Mets firmly in the playoffs.

JDHarbs

Is there a #TeamNothing

...because I'd rather not eat the hot dogs at my ballpark.

I'll get 5 of them on Buck Night

harSon

Banned
I don't think I could stomach dropping a series to the Cards to start the season. Don't let me down Pirates!

The Braves DFA'd Michael Bourn and Emilio Bonafacio. Combined with Nick Swisher, that's $30.25 million on the Braves' payroll for players who aren't on the team. (Indians sent $15 million in the trade last year)

The Braves DFA'd Michael Bourn and Emilio Bonafacio. Combined with Nick Swisher, that's $30.25 million on the Braves' payroll for players who aren't on the team. (Indians sent $15 million in the trade last year)

Wow

Bonafacio I get, but Bourn is surprising.

The Beard

A hotdog with mustard is the ideal ballpark food. Ketchup belongs on fries.

Mayonnaise has no place in this world.

If the only options are ketchup or mustard, mustard wins everytime. I prefer neither, but ketchup doesn't belong on a dog. I load them up with relish and onions at the ballpark.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Crrrroooooooowwwwwwwww

If we get a complete headcount I can put it in the op. Or if Xia can make a poll, we can have a list for you people!

Polls are limited to 10 choices. So naturally, I'd just make a poll with Giants, GIANTS, G I A N T S, and Not Dodgers as the options to choose from. ;P

Neither will Dirty Harry. Watch your back Ketchup Lovers.

zwsKT9Z.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F5JIpT4GkyM

who cares what he says? he brutalizes perps. no place for that in a modern ketchup world.

Mets and Ketchup will dominate 2016

are you both proposing a Yankees/Mets Alliance this year?

A hotdog with mustard is the ideal ballpark food. Ketchup belongs on fries.

Mayonnaise has no place in this world.

yeah but you think Frank Quietly is a bad artist so.....

Have I been promoted to Council President?

I'm the founder
y2Kev is council president
Captainmblack is VP
Jmann is CFO
you're in charge of marketing or something
fox318 is in charge of sabermetrics
supermalo is like the guy that does and says the underhanded shit I don't want my name attached to.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm the founder
Captainmblack is VP
Jmann is CFO
supermalo is like the guy that does and says the underhanded shit I don't want my name attached to.

Malo said that Kev has abandoned you all and that he has taken over the council.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'm the founder
Captainmblack is VP
Jmann is CFO

Who holds the binder?

Top Bottom