• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris.

Banned
Jason Vargas is 7-3 with a 2.08 ERA and he just threw a CGSO against the Indians.

oya.gif

RBH

Are there live drummers at Oakland?

Edit: Ah,I see; section 149. Feels like the losing team will be sacrificed on an altar under moonlight
Yup. They make for a fun atmosphere in an otherwise bad situation in regards to their stadium.

Jason Vargas is 7-3 with a 2.08 ERA and he just threw a CGSO against the Indians.

oya.gif

One of the only good things about the Royals season so far along with Whit's continued hit streak and some performances from rookies like Skoglund and Bonifacio and comebacks like Soria and Minor. I'll like Vargas' run and enjoy it for as long as I can, because I doubt he'll be pitching like this all year. Otherwise, this season has been really bad overall. We're lucky that we are still in the running in the division with how bad we've been offensively, some of our pitchers not doing well at all (Hammel, Young, Wood...) and the injuries (Duffy, Kennedy, Karns, Flynn, Alexander).

Along with my cousin not doing too well this year (Nick Tepesch), this year has not been good for me far as baseball goes and is the main reason why I haven't really commented this year. Not that I really post in baseball thread that much to begin with.

Caja 117

This game against the Jays have me sweating, they are a dangerous bunch, Montgomery actually trowing 5 Shutout innings is better than what I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom