• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

The ERA could be better IMO.

:O

DBa3SD9UMAA251q.jpg

I never liked it from the start.

Same here. Should try to go for Otani as he's not looking for a huge contract at first (due to new spending rules) and then the rest of the rotation the next few years should consist of the young arms/contracts of Urias, Buehler, etc...

Go all in on Otani!

If you asked me if Whit Merrifield would have the longest hit streak in the majors so far (18 Games), I would have said you're crazy. Good on him though! Great win today by the Royals, something hard to come by! Hope we can get the sweep on the Indians, but I don't know with Skoglund going tomorrow.

Same here. Should try to go for Otani as he's not looking for a huge contract at first (due to new spending rules) and then the rest of the rotation the next few years should consist of the young arms/contracts of Urias, Buehler, etc...

Go all in on Otani!
Otani will sign then almost immediately sign a massive extension worth hundreds of millions.

They'll have money set aside, but he's going to cost a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom