• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
someone post the giants win gif
Pablo Eats
TPLUBUu.gif

Malo

Banned
Joel Sherman

Zach Littell is a healthy scratch from his AA start for #Yankees. Maybe it's nothing -- but I bet it's something

#hugwatch

Mortemis

Banned
Nah at this point there's literally no reason they shouldn't be mandatory.

Yeah, seeing how they're already available and rarely does anyone use them (unless they're a victim of getting hit themselves), making them mandatory is probably the only way to get people to actually use them.

Yep. Hopefully this doesn't distract them from getting Gray. I think Garcia can serve as a replacement to Caleb Smith but Yanks still need an ace.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Looks like the twins got more for garcia than the braves did. All because the braves didn't want to pay a couple million.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Tom‏ @Haudricourt

#Brewers were told "Brinson or bust" on Oakland's Sonny Gray. They chose "bust."

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal‏ @Ken_Rosenthal

Sources: #Mets’ Addison Reed a focus for #RedSox. No trade close. Other teams remain involved.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
At this point I'll actually be surprised if Atlanta makes any more trades. If Gray doesn't happen, they don't seem to be pursuing anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom