• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
20170910_193918.png

tr4nce 26

Banned
With 19 games remaining, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that the dodgers can somehow manage to lose the division. After what the Patriots did in the Superbowl, anything can happen.

zulux21

With 19 games remaining, it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility that the dodgers can somehow manage to lose the division. After what the Patriots did in the Superbowl, anything can happen.

It's still about as likely to lose the division as it is for the phillies to win the world series for the next 5 years after this.

not technically impossible but not going to happen.

Caja 117

April was their bad streak.

I need to comeback to this post about the Dodgers because whats going on now was sort of bound to happen, but I never exprcted to be this bad.

How many games did the Diamondback gained on the Dodgers? I have to say Dodgers will most likely win the division but this stretch has been a disaster.

rekameohs

Banned
I need to comeback to this post about the Dodgers because whats going on now was sort of bound to happen, but I never exprcted to be this bad.

How many games did the Diamondback gained on the Dodgers? I have to say Dodgers will most likely win the division but this stretch has been a disaster.
21 GB on Aug 25.
9 GB now.

I mean, the chances are still astronomical, but them's the facts.

3N16MA

Banned
Dodgers had a 20 game lead over the Indians for the best record in baseball just 16 days ago. Indians have gained 15 games in the standings since then.

Crazy.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Indians trade for Bruce, get a 18 game winning streak.

Dodgers trade for Grandy, get one win in September.

The Dodgers fall is what is so great about baseball. The best team in the league can go on a ridiculous tear...and then proceed to lose like 15 out of 16 or whatever it is. It's why the playoffs are a crapshoot and why they are so exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom