• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Two Yankees fans were filmed having sex on the subway.

I bet Yankees fans scream "27!" when they cum.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
One of the rare occasions i listen to the braves broadcast and joe simpson goes on one of his rants again. /sigh.

RBH

I turned on the Braves game just now in time to see the end of Dansby Swanson's most recent at-bat.

Ugh, that was brutal. The offseason can't come fast enough for him.

Edit: And Jim Johnson is still trash.

Two Yankees fans were filmed having sex on the subway.

I bet Yankees fans scream "27!" when they cum.
35bDxLp.gif

Man listening to a radio broadcast from Dodger stadium is rough. Just non-stop noise between every pitch, constant yelling telling people to cheer, fake chant starting. My goodness, the days of Nancy Bea and just watching the game are looong gone. /oldmanrant

Man listening to a radio broadcast from Dodger stadium is rough. Just non-stop noise between every pitch, constant yelling telling people to cheer, fake chant starting. My goodness, the days of Nancy Bea and just watching the game are looong gone. /oldmanrant
The new person that took over for Nancy is great. Mics are everywhere so yes it's ruined it a little

When the Braves were in town, Chip Caray and Joe Simpson said they could barely hear their program director in their headset because their public address system is so loud.

The new person that took over for Nancy is great. Mics are everywhere so yes it's ruined it a little

It's the Kings organist, right? I agree that it is awesome for hockey, and is a big part of why LA is such a great place to watch hockey. Just doesn't fit baseball to me. I know I'm old, but when I think Dodger stadium I think Nancy and Vin and those great seat colors. It's a baseball cathedral, and it makes me sad that in order to try and appeal to shortened attention spans the place is losing a little bit of what makes it great. Old man yelling at clouds, The Brooklyn Dogs make up for a lot though.

It is pretty damn loud. Even in person the music and pa was too damn loud

clav

Does the radio pick up the iconic Beethoven's Fifth Symphony A Theme when a Dodger pitcher strikes out someone?

yeah I fucking hate it

its awful

a couple weeks ago when the twins had their double switch snafu and it took the umpires like 20 minutes to figure out they were blasting the most obnoxious music the entire time

Toth

The way Sale is pitching tonight, one run may be all that is needed for the Red Sox.

edit: Another walk and wild pitch comes around to score. Is this still Sanchez failing to be defensive?

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Ken Rosenthal‏ @Ken_Rosenthal

Sources: #Astros trying to acquire RHP Tyler Clippard from #WhiteSox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom