• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

geeez Longo can never stay healthy can he

Motherfucker.. this guy is killing me. Took him early last year and then suffered through his injuries. Naturally used one of my Keepers on him and he's out again for up to 8 weeks?! Hopefully Brett Lawrie can start hitting closer to last year's form.

sangreal

Derek Jeter SS
Curtis Granderson CF
Alex Rodriguez 3B
Robinson Cano 2B
Mark Teixeira 1B
Andruw Jones RF
Russell Martin DH
Eduardo Nunez LF
Chris Stewart C

Well, at least Ibanez isn't in the field. Nunez was an adventure, but at least made all his catches last night

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
God damn Tim Beckham you damn idiot. Suspended 50 games for a drug violation. Was in line for a possible call up too now that Longo is heading to the DL. What a terrible day.

Has anyone else played MLB Beat the Streak on iOs? It's pretty fun, every day you pick a batter who you think will get a hit, and see how high your streak can get. If you get over 50-something, you get fabulous real life prizes that I don't remember.

Flunkie

Banned
Has anyone else played MLB Beat the Streak on iOs? It's pretty fun, every day you pick a batter who you think will get a hit, and see how high your streak can get. If you get over 50-something, you get fabulous real life prizes that I don't remember.

I started to play it, but it became too much of a chore/frustrating. The prizes are subscriptions to MLB.TV, though, I'm pretty sure.

Also, idk if posted, but Inglesias up, Tazawa optioned.

Paches

Is it just me or have umpires been even worse this year? There was a throw in the M's vs Tampa game at first and there was NO umpire there to make the call. None. What the hell is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom