• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

Selig indicated adding replay for balls hit down the line -- "bullets, as I call 'em" -- and trapped balls may be ahead.

Eh .. that's fine, but maybe once or twice a season does that come up for a team.

A bigger step would be replay for force plays on the bases.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Sweet, Rays win in a walk off and the Batmobile is in St. Louis. Mr Freese confirmed for Batman 4.

1ruEQ.jpg

Somebody please shell Pettite, tired of this hypocrit. Ruins the integrity of the game.

Edit: and by shell I mean score lots of runs, not hurt. i would never wish that on a fellow brah that gets shots in his butt

Branduil

Rangers need to win 4 of their next 6 games to reach .500 for May. Pathetic. They won all those games in April and thought they were done.

Jdez15

Banned
I love how every Tigers fan's logic is "The Indians blew their hot start last year, so it will happen again this year." lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom