• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLG Pro Circuit 2011 Columbus - June 3-5, 2011 - Reach, Blops, SC2

Paches

These drops must be so annoying to deal with constantly. Seems like you would have no micro time to actually attack.

Anno

Awesome Animals said:
And the ZvP didn't? I would say MC's use of Void Rays and Phoenixs demonstrated it a bit as well.

Pretty much anything does honestly. Queens can at least hope to hold off Void Rays if they don't have too many Phoenix to assist them, though. This is basically impossible to hold off and still have any time and/or units leftover to attack with. I dunno.

Great games nonetheless. GSL should pray for such great finals.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Now I await what MLG's big announcement they'd planned to make is, I assume we'll hear it in Sundances closing speech!

Won

Poor Banelings had to run around the whole map. :(

Good finals. Awesome drop play by MMA.

Good job Sundance and crew. Overall they sure made up for the disaster that the last event was.

Also good job at the crowd.

Ridiculous dropping multi-tasking by MMA, but I still feel that Losira lost it for himself at a few critical moments both times. But I can't really blame him when he's dealing with attacks on 4 fronts.

The only translator better than Milikis:

XWcQ6.png

While I am sad that Korea placed in the top 3, I am pretty happy to see them here. I love the reception they received, and they seemed to of had a lot of fun. Hopefully this encourages them to come over to foreign tournaments some more. Additionally, I hope it shows the foreigner scene that they need to step up their game a little bit.

Biff

Can't believe I paid $0 for a weekend of awesome games.

Internet, you are the greatest thing in the history of things.

Top Bottom