• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

At this point i think its fair to assume Jones has been a juicy slut for the majority of his career. The fact that he got busted TWICE, and still went out and juiced a third time for the DC rematch shows that he was more worried about fighting off the juice than he was about getting caught. Then there was stuff like Chael Sonnen's story about Jones hiding underneath an octagon for 8 hours to avoid USADA, and then you remember the most recent fight he had that he didnt pop for was vs OSP where everyone said "wow that was Jones worst showing ever". Jones will forever be remembered now as nothing but a horrible waste of talent, a scummy person, and a cheater. DC is the LHW champ we deserve.

At this point i think its fair to assume Jones has been a juicy slut for the majority of his career. The fact that he got busted TWICE, and still went out and juiced a third time for the DC rematch shows that he was more worried about fighting off the juice than he was about getting caught. Then there was stuff like Chael Sonnen's story about Jones hiding underneath an octagon for 8 hours to avoid USADA, and then you remember the most recent fight he had that he didnt pop for was vs OSP where everyone said "wow that was Jones worst showing ever". Jones will forever be remembered now as nothing but a horrible waste of talent, a scummy person, and a cheater. DC is the LHW champ we deserve.

Most of what you posted is probably right but come on. Chael Sonnen?

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Most of what you posted is probably right but come on. Chael Sonnen?

The one and only

3W8upRq.jpg

FaceTurn

I only remember Jones getting popped twice; last year at UFC 200 and now this. What was the third time?

Weckum

Goddamn, I forgot that hilarious Sonnen story.

Jons final Frieza form transformation is complete (he looks like Frieza a bit). Just lower your head into that pile of coke Jonny boy everybody loves you!

Levito

Banned
I remember watching Jon vs Shogun live thinking I was watching a megastar coming into his own. Jon was never in the Conor/Ronda/GSP/Brock level of popularity but I think if he hadn't fucked up he'd be up there, or close to.

VoxPop

Why is everyone so down on Rose? I honestly wouldn't be shocked at an upset. She's looked great in her past few fights.

Ya, she has looked great but JJ got that champ aura. i'm looking forward to it and as Uncle Dana always says, anything can happen if you fucking people even care to watch.

Rose has the grappling advantage, but so did Andrade and Claudia.

She can't hang with Joanna in striking so she's gonna have a tough time imposing her game. Going with the champ is the logical thing to do.

Top Bottom