• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

Fox318

Steven by fat hand slap!

tumblr_nwlymlM2Pl1rlo1q2o1_500.gif

FUME5

How is George going to handle this footwork:
xerfz6t-imgur.gif

and this power:

NpQRsT4fwRkbe.gif

Unless....we find out he has been training the last decade and is now an actual George Foreman grill, how much fat do you reckon is going to collect in that little tray when he grills up some prime Segal?

broz0rs

I remember taking a few classes of Aikido when I was a kid and watching the black belts in action. All that shit is so consensual it's almost like pro-wrestling. It's like give me your hand and fall down after I apply pressure.

#UFC219 CyborgVHolm ✔@criscyborg
My meeting with the @UFC for next week has been canceled. They want to pay me less to fight @HollyHolm than I made to fight Tonya Evinger

"Want to pay me less" is too vague.

Remember this is the sport where Mighty Mouse flips back and forth on whether he wants points and complains that the UFC won't push him but turns down TJ and demands Borg.

Yaari

It's Ray Elbe on twitter again. Having called people out in her name on twitter, threatening to leave the UFC, things you never hear her say in her own interviews suddenly get thrown around on twitter.

I fully expect the UFC to pull some shit like that, but that guy and his twitter antics, ugh.

ApharmdX

Banned
Fuck cyborg.

...? She's the best female fighter in the world and I'd argue the most dominant MMA fighter in the world right now. Evinger was a tough and game fighter, and Cyborg fought her at a relaxed pace, getting the finish when she wanted it. And the UFC has treated the woman like shit for years now.

We can talk about the PED thing, but Cyborg is a fucking amazing fighter.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

Fox318

All that the UFC needs to tell their fighters if they are fighting on aPPV and complaining about their purse is to give them a share of buys.

FUME5

Foreman is 68, Segal is 65 and they've both said and done some really dumb shit.

Still want to see Foreman beat the shit out of Segal, Aikido is nonsense, right up there with the no touch masters.

Heel

Aikido is the reason small joint manipulation is banned under the unified rules of mixed martial arts. A 7th-dan like Seagal Steven would have no problem permanently disabling George if this isn't sanctioned properly.

FUME5

Greg Jackson smug face and your posts are working perfectly together Heel.

Hughes was always a bit of a nutter, but good to see he's recovering.

In actual MMA news, Holloway is going to face Edgar at 218, that should be a great fucking fight.

Aikido is the reason small joint manipulation is banned under the unified rules of mixed martial arts. A 7th-dan like Seagal Steven would have no problem permanently disabling George if this isn't sanctioned properly.
Something something block breaking demonstration something something 12-6 elbows are banned.

FUME5

Was that her last fight? Where she slowly picked her apart with technical striking? Ok.

You mean was scared of gassing against a markedly inferior opponent?

Hey, be a fan all you want, but between PEDs, personality and lackluster performances in the UFC I sure as shit ain't.

Foreman is 68, Segal is 65 and they've both said and done some really dumb shit.

Still want to see Foreman beat the shit out of Segal, Aikido is nonsense, right up there with the no touch masters.

Anybody that knows anything about martial arts knows Steven will kill Foreman. Steven is a legend he was the first us american aikido master in japan!! Foreman was just a bum wihout a dollar in his pocket trying to get by.

6-steven-seagal

Top Bottom