• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

This is a great fight, especially for HW. It's so tense seeing this monsters trade blows, knowing any one end it all, even a glancing blow.

RobertM

What is Lewis doing? I don't get it, constantly backing against the cage and letting Hunt get to him. He has reach advantage for fucks sake.

Guru-Guru

Banned
What is Lewis doing? I don't get it, constantly backing against the cage and letting hunt get to him. He had reach advantage for fucks sake.
His fight IQ sucks. I could understand his brain being scrambled at this point in the fight because of the hard shots he's absorbed, but he was putting his back against the fence from minute 1 in the 1st round.

RobertM

His fight IQ sucks. I could understand his brain being scrambled at this point in the fight because of the hard shots he's absorbed, but he was putting his back against the fence from minute 1 in the 1st round.
He wasn't fighting like that in his last fight and he got hurt early on too.

VoxPop

Meh two out of shape bar brawlers hesitant to engage. Have never turned off a fight in the middle before. Fuck these guys. Boring af.

Lewis blew his tank throwing too many kicks. He's been trying to catch his breath for the last 5 minutes, banking on being able to end it with one shot later.

jchap

I think he may have hurt his leg on a checked kick or something. The leg was weird. May have been from leg kicks though.

Oh the stoppage was plenty fine in terms of the fight being over.

Lewis was standing there with his hands on his hips while Hunt threw some random shots at a dude who couldn't even breath

VoxPop

Reem/Werdum 2 should be good and Cain v Stipe should be a certified banger if Cain can finally heal up by the end of the year.

Yeah it's gonna be a good fight but not a fan of seeing a bunch of near 40 year olds at the top of the division. Hopefully UFC can get lucky with someone like another Jon Jones but I don't see any elite big men coming over till the pay gets a substantial increase.

Top Bottom