• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF | Interim Thread 7

One of these British commentators just said he likes that there are two styles of rebok shorts the fighters can choose from to show some personality.

Smiling Sam showing personality with gut hanging out of his shorts. This looks like a lhw vs a ww.

-MD-

I sure hope they didn't call Alvey a fan favorite a few minutes ago, dude is fuckin boring.

Edit: it's like Hardy and other guy didn't watch Alvey's last few fights, this is what he does in every fight.

IKizzLE

So, yall been watching that new TUF?

MZPItZj.jpg

I mean, if more women want to come into weigh in's in their bras and panties, who am I to say otherwise.

I've been on r/MMA for a couple of years now. It's a great sub. I hope to see some of you guys over there. My username there is smoking_umbrellas

dream

The original MMAGAF members had an emergency meeting and decided that rather than moving to the Reset Error, we are staying here. So there will still be sports entertainment and human cockfighting discussions here, hopefully in the absence of some of the "real sport" gimmickry that has emerged over the past few years.

FUME5

The original MMAGAF members had an emergency meeting and decided that rather than moving to the Reset Error, we are staying here. So there will still be sports entertainment and human cockfighting discussions here, hopefully in the absence of some of the "real sport" gimmickry that has emerged over the past few years.

Pity. Have a good one.

Rur0ni

Thumbs up.

It's a shame. I was looking forward to talking scraps with fellow PRIDENEVERDIE minded individuals at the Reset.Era.

I was an original MMAGAF'fer but I never got invited to the cool kid parties.

Top Bottom