• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

gO2XalW.gif
Is that Paul?

dream

As bad as our event threads can get and have historically gotten, we should all take solace in the fact that they've (outside of Rush and Lyoto PPVs) never been as bad as that putrid WrestleMania thread.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
As bad as our event threads can get and have historically gotten, we should all take solace in the fact that they've (outside of Rush and Lyoto PPVs) never been as bad as that putrid WrestleMania thread.

Wait, an event thread has 200+ pages? Wtf?

VoxPop

Tony Ferguson vs Josh Thomson should be good. Been a while since Thomson lost to Bobby Green. This should be a good way to tell where Ferguson is at in the top 10. Tough fight for him though. Punk is a stud.

FUME5

Please. The only dude even Rumble couldnt put out cold. Gus 2.1 is going to be a motherfucker.

Hey, I want to see him win - he's a far better and more entertaining fighter than Glover will ever be, but I can't remember the last time I saw someone lose so devastatingly that they cried in the Octagon.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Hey, I want to see him win - he's a far better and more entertaining fighter than Glover will ever be, but I can't remember the last time I saw someone lose so devastatingly that they cried in the Octagon.

I dont know what sport youre watching feller. Dudes is straight up dying in there. Crying has zero correlation to damage.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I cried after that fight too.

I was going to bet around $50-100 on Rumble winning by KO in the first, as I had a gut feeling it would happen. But my "lol, gambling" common sense kicked in and I didn't.

FUME5

I dont know what sport youre watching feller. Dudes is straight up dying in there. Crying has zero correlation to damage.

C'mon, you know I wasn't saying he was crying because he got hurt, that fucked with him mentally. Which is 65% of the most important part of the 85%.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Shit son, Conor and Aldo smiling all the way to the bank with this fight.

I'm sure it'll help the cuts and bruises heal for both of them, but I can't imagine Aldo's that good of an actor. He's livid.

Razdek

Banned
I'm sure it'll help the cuts and bruises heal for both of them, but I can't imagine Aldo's that good of an actor. He's livid.

Yea Aldo wasn't acting which means that Conor really is getting on his nerves. Here's to hoping the fight lives up to the hype.

Top Bottom