• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

mmm yeah I got a big ol' wang, come crowd round my man tower ladies mmm hmm

In the OP's defence, I would be pretty excited if I had access to that kind of machine. It doesn't sound like he had to pay for it either, which makes it even better.

I game on everything under the sun, but I'm sure console only gamers would jump at the chance to play on that kind of machine if it was free. Why wouldn't you?

I wouldn't because, first, PC doesn't have the games I want. Second, to me, the only gaming relevant to me is console gaming. I'd rather not play games than play them on a PC.

Now make it play Uncharted and Halo.

hgavEvS.gif

Zizbuka

Banned
I always thought Junior Members couldn't start new threads. I learned something from this insightful thread. Thank you

Nags

Banned
I was actually expecting some Shadow Warrior related thread, goddammit.
While not quite as good as the game, the thread still delivered!

Pain

Banned
Well most of us already have a gaming PC. I know I do. I just prefere to play on consoles, because they're better. More convenient.

So, I just got a new rig from work. 128gb of RAM, two or three Titans in it. Intel core... whatever or some shit.

This thing is blasting through games like a hot knife through butter. Outputting to two 60" Pioneer Kuros right now, and I can't believe what I'm seeing. As I'm tearing through the highest-end games like they're a joke, I realize that the visual "wow" factor for upgrading to new consoles will be all but lost on me.

2 Titans with 1080p displays… wat? Don't tell us you're also using Monster composite cables.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Damn, I clicked the thread thinking it was going to be a CBOAT thread about xbottles.

Son I am disappoint.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Did the thread title get changed or is that the original?

It was a joking response to a joke of a post. Who would rather give up gaming than play on pc?

Well my response was a joke response to a joke responce to a joke post, inception style. Personally, I play both. Probably 60/40 split console/PC, and I find the OP and that type of attitude obnoxious. Your 5k dollatr pc is better than the consoles? Well of course it is, but I could buy a PS4 for me and 9 of my closest friends for that price :p

B_Boss

So, I just got a new rig from work. 128gb of RAM, two or three Titans in it. Intel core... whatever or some shit.

Did you pay for it personally? Funny......I was just playing Target Earth on Genesis the other day and welcomed the obvious fact that it isnt 1080p, etc etc lol.....ever feel that way with a great game? Where all this hype BS doesn't matter if the game is damned good?.......

Top Bottom